This is what a South Sudan and Caucasian baby looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know it was a common, I figured the mom would pull more. I was expecting the baby would have more darker tone.
south sudanese people already posses the features that north sudanese people have, the only thing is their dark af which was taken away by mating with that caucasian beast. the hair texture though.....how did the baby not inherit that?

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Somalis and other Horners are basically Levantine(West Eurasian) + Ancient East African(Dinka like).This is why this mutt looks like a Horner

south sudanese people already posses the features that north sudanese people have, the only thing is their dark af which was taken away by mating with that caucasian beast. the hair texture though.....how did the baby not inherit that?
Shit I knows kids mixed with Madow and cadaan who got straight goldenbrown hair:manny:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Awwww the baby is so adorable she looks like my little niece.

I love nikki and Jamie they're such a beautiful couple.

Apollo

VIP
but isn't this mix common? All North Sudanese are half breeds of those two races

As the resident anthropologist, let me correct you.

No, the North Sudanese are a mixture between Ancient Egyptians, Southern Nilotes (40%-75% range depends on individual), and Arabians. They have zero European ancestry.

maestro

Cultural revolution
As the resident anthropologist, let me correct you.

No, the North Sudanese are a mixture between Ancient Egyptians, Southern Nilotes (40%-75% range depends on individual), and Arabians. They have zero European ancestry.

OP said Caucasian though and those non Nilotes mixes were Caucasian

Apollo

VIP
That's because race ain't shit

Race is real, but the typical classifications from the old days are often bullshit (especially Caucasian and Negroid). As Negroid often included Papuans who are totally unrelated to Sub-Saharan Africans.

Race is real, but the typical classifications from the old days are often bullshit (especially Caucasian and Negroid). As Negroid often included Papuans who are totally unrelated to Sub-Saharan Africans.
west-papua.jpeg
'
Id include Papuans in the Negroid category. Especially as the classifications on race were skeletal build, face composition (jaw, nose, mouth, forehead, eyes etc) and hair texture

Apollo

VIP
Id include Papuans in the Negroid category. Especially as the classifications on race were skeletal build, face composition (jaw, nose, mouth, forehead, eyes etc) and hair texture

Norwegians are genetically closer to Sub-Saharan Africans compared to Papuans.

Papuans left Africa 70,000 years ago and never had contact with Africa ever again.
Europeans have had contact with Africans for a long time and are actually closer to them compared to ethnic Oceanians.

Biologically, it makes no sense to group Papuans and similar groups under Negroid.

Norwegians are genetically closer to Sub-Saharan Africans compared to Papuans.

Papuans left Africa 70,000 years ago and never had contact with Africa ever again.
Europeans have had contact with Africans for a long time and are actually closer to them compared to ethnic Oceanians.
:comeon:
Can you even honestly tell the difference.
indo-wp-kor-dh-60_screen.jpg

2110873_pmydocumentsmypicturescongolese_jpege1382f7adc57f758079f32d2ff40ba7c.jpeg
Ninth+Annual+Tom+Coughlin+Jay+Fund+Champions+a_Y_C-AIEpPl.jpg
Kosua-Man-Seane-Falls-Village-Papua-New-Guinea1.jpeg
jimmy-butler-2.jpg

Theyre def the same race. Same face structure, same skin tone, same hair, same everything. Only "difference" is that Papuans tend to have bigger eyebrow bride or whatever its called

Apollo

VIP
@Discontinous

Yes, I actually can.

Papuan
African
African
Papuan
African

Even try with unknown social media pics if you think I am cheating. It's relatively easy to tell them apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending