This is very concerning

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tweet was sent from the UK so I don't really care. I don't ever plan on visiting that shithole. UK Somalis deserve it. They've tarnished our rep beyond repair. Don't even get me started on that British accent. :icon lol:

The tweet was sent from the UK so I don't really care. I don't ever plan on visiting that shithole. UK Somalis deserve it. They've tarnished our rep beyond repair. Don't even get me started on that British accent. :icon lol:

:ivers:

are you a terrorist Minnesotan or gangeester Canadian? or perhaps you are from one of the rape capitals of Europe:fantasia2:

let us not tarnish the fine reputation your communities have built. us Somali Brits are sorry for making you look bad:heh:

:ivers:
are you a terrorist Minnesotan or gangeester Canadian? or perhaps you are from one of the rape capitals of Europe:fantasia2:
let us not tarnish the fine reputation your communities have built. us Somali Brits are sorry for making you look bad:heh:

I'm a superior Seattlite. Don't compare me to Eurotrash and the freezing Minnesotans. American Somalis are the best, but Seattle Somalis are the best of the best. You better be sorry.:kodaksmiley: I don't think it's any coincidence you're a misandrist lesbian feminazi degenerate.:damedamn:

I'm a superior Seattlite. Don't compare me to Eurotrash and the freezing Minnesotans. American Somalis are the best, but Seattle Somalis are the best of the best. You better be sorry.:kodaksmiley: I don't think it's any coincidence you're a misandrist lesbian feminazi degenerate.:damedamn:
well ok mr Seattlite. :ohno:

I didn't know you guys were a different breed of Somalis, not lazy welfare collecting criminals like the rest of us:ohreally:

you guys must be an evolved version of us Brits. must be the weather in Seattle:mjkkk:

well ok mr Seattlite. :ohno:
I didn't know you guys were a different breed of Somalis, not lazy welfare collecting criminals like the rest of us:ohreally:
you guys must be an evolved version of us Brits. must be the weather in Seattle:mjkkk:
How is it the weather when we essentially have the same weather? UK Somalis must be braindead walle. :mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
How is it the weather when we essentially have the same weather? UK Somalis must be braindead walle. :mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that was all sarcasm:comeon: does it look like I care enough to figure out what the weather is like in Seattle:draketf:

besides Somalis are exactly the same whether in Seattle, Minnesota or Mars so you can cut it with the false sense of superiority as if the city you'll live in somehow will make you different :childplease:

that was all sarcasm:comeon: does it look like I care enough to figure out what the weather is like in Seattle:draketf:

besides Somalis are exactly the same whether in Seattle, Minnesota or Mars so you can cut it with the false sense of superiority as if the city you'll live in somehow will make you different :childplease:

We're a lot different actually. Y'all are welfare leeches begging for recognition. Khasaaro failing on both fronts. Don't drag us down with your khasaaro customs.:pacspit:

We're a lot different actually. Y'all are welfare leeches begging for recognition. Khasaaro failing on both fronts. Don't drag us down with your khasaaro customs.:pacspit:

What are the relations in Seattle between African Americans and Somalis? Do they get along or is there beef?

I am,

Endriam "I heard there's a rivalry" Johnson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending