This is truly messed up

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
The most mindfuck character goes to Omar Little from the Wire.
How can he be this real ass nigga AND he's gay too? Makes no damn sense to me 😂

The entertainment industry been promoting this fuckshit and communities around the world are being affected from young age. They wanna corrupt the people, kinda like how Ibliis promised Allah that he will mislead the people(i guess... I could be wrong tho)

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Does it really matter? Instead of caring so much about who is gay and who isn't, focus on what the plot really is about. gay this gay that, who cares. its 2021, LGBTQ+ are more accepted and its message to let the LGBTQ+ wacthers know that they aren't alone. its just supporting the group, nothing else.
day by day, I feel as though you aren’t a boy but a xaalimo acting like a gay boy.

Psychologist

Changemaker
day by day, I feel as though you aren’t a boy but a xaalimo acting like a gay boy.
fr? @Basra mistake me as girl once too. i have been mistake as girl so many times on this site and many other sites.

acting like gayboy? i get that a lot, many thought that i was gay for some reason even in real life

I'm actually p.....

"They thought I was gay (Slatt, woah)" playboi carti

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
fr? @Basra mistake me as girl once too. i have been mistake as girl so many times on this site and many other sites.

acting like gayboy? i get that a lot, many thought that i was gay for some reason even in real life

I'm actually p.....

@Warsame21 war ninyahow ciyaarta maa naga deysid. Sirtaada waa la socna

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

I'm actually p.....

Pansexual?

They trying to demasculinize the black/AA population, already destroyed the family unit now promoting homosexuality to finish them off

Malcom X already warned about this

They trying to demasculinize the black/AA population, already destroyed the family unit now promoting homosexuality to finish them off

Malcom X already warned about this
This could be the case, the blacks are easier to program/ brain wash

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I'm actually p.....

U is a tom boy huuno

1638267937921.png

Trending