This is truly messed up

In every newer series on Netflix or HBO there's atleast one lesbian or gay especially on series which contains minority/AA's man this is kinda forced implementation of the lgbtq as something normal or mainstream.. I'm watching this series called all American, really ok series but they had to ruin it by having this lesbian gang member, since when did L.A gang bangers start recruiting lesbians into their ranks, wtf :mindblown: :mjlol:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Im noticing it too they usually do it after a couple episodes too never in the first episode. For example I was enjoying this show called LA finest but then they turned Gabby Union into a lesbian

Im noticing it too they usually do it after a couple episodes too never in the first episode. For example I was enjoying this show called LA finest but then they turned Gabby Union into a lesbian
I hate this shit sxb.. It's like we have no choice they're forcing this on us, same lle the vaccine.. Sometimes I wonder where's this world headed.

In every newer series on Netflix or HBO there's atleast one lesbian or gay especially on series which contains minority/AA's man this is kinda forced implementation of the lgbtq as something normal or mainstream.. I'm watching this series called all American, really ok series but they had to ruin it by having this lesbian gang member, since when did L.A gang bangers start recruiting lesbians into their ranks, wtf :mindblown: :mjlol:
Sxb if there's a character that isn't a straight white male on a western tv show then its essentially forced by the neo-liberals. If you want an alternative to this than read the classics.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I hate this shit sxb.. It's like we have no choice they're forcing this on us, same lle the vaccine.. Sometimes I wonder where's this world headed.
We are not the target its the zoomers that were born past 2000 they will see this as normal and engage in it, its called programming and this will cause the gays numbers to skyrocket

Sxb if there's a character that isn't a straight white male on a western tv show then its essentially forced by the neo-liberals. If you want an alternative to this than read the classics.
Any recommendations? They've even implemented a gay character in one of my favorite shows narcos on Netflix.

99.9% of female protagonists in any Netflix series has to a bull dyke with brightly coloured haid and half their head shaved. It's all so tiresome wallahi.
531.jpg

Psychologist

Changemaker
Does it really matter? Instead of caring so much about who is gay and who isn't, focus on what the plot really is about. gay this gay that, who cares. its 2021, LGBTQ+ are more accepted and its message to let the LGBTQ+ wacthers know that they aren't alone. its just supporting the group, nothing else.

mrlog

VIP
Or how to get away with murder
smh
:noneck:

Does it really matter? Instead of caring so much about who is gay and who isn't, focus on what the plot really is about. gay this gay that, who cares. its 2021, LGBTQ+ are more accepted and its message to let the LGBTQ+ wacthers know that they aren't alone. its just supporting the group, nothing else.
You are already programmed

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Aaahhh aren't u a lesbian abaaay?
1638179603285.png