This is Tragedy Wallahi انا لله وانا اليه راجعون

Hamzza

VIP
A group of ladies have beaten a young Tiktok dancing girl to death in Caabudwaaq. This comes days after another Djiboutian Somali girl was allegedly beaten by her brother for the same reasons, but unfortunately this time it was fatal.

56.jpg

This isn’t surprising. Btw, fights back home can be lethal and a lot of people will groan me but I’ve been back home and petty cat fights can be tragic as some of the girls here will beat each other with sticks and rocks. Btw, I don’t believe they had intentions to kill her for just dancing. They probably started off fighting her that reason but it got out of hand. It’s always sometimes like that for random fights amongst the youth. They’re a lot more violent back home. It’s like raising your children In London but times 5x. In London it’s usually boys that are jumped, back home, girls included.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
A group of ladies have beaten a young Tiktok dancing girl to death in Caabudwaaq. This comes days after another Djiboutian Somali girl was allegedly beaten by her brother for the same reasons, but unfortunately this time it was fatal.

View attachment 283605
It wasnt by men this time though it was women

It's no suprise that girls back home are filled with hinaas and have no unity or sympathy for each other. It's the wild west over there, Somalia lack of proper education (thanks to somali men) makes these girls and boys act like barbaric savages with no decency or manners. @Nin123 @mrlog this would all be fixed if somali men simply did their duties as men and start rebuilding their nation, most problems that Somalia and somali community faces all connect to our country being a 3rd world war-zone.

It's no suprise that girls back home are filled with hinaas and have no unity or sympathy for each other. It's the wild west over there, Somalia lack of proper education (thanks to somali men) makes these girls and boys act like barbaric savages with no decency or manners. @Nin123 @mrlog this would all be fixed if somali men simply did their duties as men and start rebuilding their nation, most problems that Somalia and somali community faces all connect to our country being a 3rd world war-zone.
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

>Somali guy does something degenerate
>Goes on huge rant against Somali men
>Somali girl does something degenerate
>"Well, uh.. this wouldn't happen if it wasn't for Somali men" *goes on huge rant against Somali men*
1300044776986.jpg

It’s almost like you follow a strict script everytime you go on these rants

:mjlol:

>Somali guy does something degenerate
>Goes on huge rant against Somali men
>Somali girl does something degenerate
>"Well, uh.. this wouldn't happen if it wasn't for Somali men" *goes on huge rant against Somali men*
View attachment 283886
It’s almost like you follow a strict script everytime you go on these rants

:mjlol:
It's almost like I was using satire to see if you guy's are that stupid to fall for it, I sadly was right.

:sass2:

The first half of my comment was meant to be serious though, xasiidnimo is a big thing in the somali society especially among young uneducated girls

Trending