This is the striker who Arsenal need

Absolute bahal!

But they will need to stop playing that tippy-tappy stuff and be more direct to suit his playing style and he will lead the front line for years to come (offload washed up Laca, Auba and Eddie) as they'll struggle to attract a striker better than him beacuse of their mid-table position and he's way better than than that one-trick pony/donkey Dominic Calvert-Lewin (The only striker that's being linked with Arsenal)

saxiib i gave up hope in arsenal years ago. ive hung up my boots and will probably never return.

nothing can save arsenal.

it is what it is..... :ohlord:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Absolute bahal!

But they will need to stop playing that tippy-tappy stuff and be more direct to suit his playing style and he will lead the front line for years to come (offload washed up Laca, Auba and Eddie) as they'll struggle to attract a striker better than him beacuse of their mid-table position and he's way better than than that one-trick pony/donkey Dominic Calvert-Lewin (The only striker that's being linked with Arsenal)

Napoli paid 70 mil for him they are not gonna let go of him. Personally i think they should buy latauro martinez or old benzema

Trending

Latest posts