THIS IS THE MAN YOU CRUSHED ON?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
bruno mar’s height difference with Taylor swift....
154ACD5D-AF31-4E04-800F-A3F7F79D0780.jpeg

maa nooli

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
i never crushed on him ever uffa alayk. anyone that did has an eye deficiency. table swift is looking right tho, i must say.

Villainess

i never crushed on him ever uffa alayk. anyone that did has an eye deficiency. table swift is looking right tho, i must say.
Girl 2016 was full of Bruno Mars worshipers and when Cardi released Please Me, the crushing started all over again :kanyehmm:

x z

Girl 2016 was full of Bruno Mars worshipers and when Cardi released Please Me, the crushing started all over again :kanyehmm:

bruno and monkardi b both aint it. and that song aint it too.

x z

:ftw9nwa: You said Miss Taylor Swift is “looking right”

lmfao. toxic feminity does not exist within women, meaning we can appreciate when a fellow females looking good without the need to say 'no homo' or attach sexual attraction

men obviously can differentiate bwteen ugllyasss men and men who are good looking, but their toxic masculinity makes them pretend they dont see it, or say no homo

Villainess

im so annoyed her kid was cute. i wish it looked more like a monkey as her rat mother
with the way cardi talks about dark skin women, her daughter is dark skin. I was PRAYING that her baby turns out dark like midnight.

1601662547833.jpeg

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Taylor Swift is an ugly white supremacist.

Kim K >>> Taylor Swift and it's not even close

Trending