This is the iPhone 12

How often do you change your cell phone?

• 1-2 years

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 2-4 years

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • 4-6

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • every 10 years

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
f*ck Iphones and Apple, I am cool with my open source Android, they is nothing impressive about Iphones beside the camera pixels and long battery life, I ain't paying 1000s for a damn phone when I can build two bedroom house in Somalia with it.
:trumpsmirk:

f*ck Iphones and Apple, I am cool with my open source Android, they is nothing impressive about Iphones beside the camera pixels and long battery life, I ain't paying 1000s for a damn phone when I can build two bedroom house in Somalia with it.
:trumpsmirk:
$1000 is about 4 days pay or 5. Some people can afford to splurge.

Apollo

VIP
About every 3 to 4 years. Especially if you get a good case, it is unlikely to break.

Noticed that advances in smartphones are becoming more and more marginal these days.

In the past (before ~2017) it was worth getting flagships, but now.. the midrangers are kind of good enough for most.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
$1000 is about 4 days pay or 5. Some people can afford to splurge.

There is nothing impressive about it sxb, why spend that much money on a phone when Android phones do as much as an Iphone, girls love Iphone because of snapchat and makes them light skin and cute but a man shouldn't be dumping his earned money on such useless phone.
:ufdup:

Apollo

VIP
There is nothing impressive about it sxb, why spend that much money on a phone when Android phones do as much as an Iphone, girls love Iphone because of snapchat and makes them light skin and cute but a man shouldn't be dumping his earned money on such useless phone.
:ufdup:

Some Androids can be expensive, especially Samsung flagships.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
My family members change phones every 2 years so I take theirs and if there's something wrong with it for instance a cracked screen I fix it and use it. I'm not frugal but I rarely use phones for anything than calls.

Jaha

Cherry red Ferrari for free!
My family members change phones every 2 years so I take theirs and if there's something wrong with it for instance a cracked screen I fix it and use it. I'm not frugal but I rarely use phones for anything than calls.
You seem to get it very well, the dumb sheep keep buying every new release of the same shit with only minor improvements along with an occasional design overhaul to make them think they're getting their money's worth.

During the old times where you were able to get a replacement battery for your phone, you could keep it for a number of years when used with care, But nowadays, even though batteries have much more capacity and longevity, they'll keep deteriorating as you use the phone. Replacing them manually is too much effort and would void your warranty.

I think It's best to wait and get a new one every 1-3 years or so, manufacturers will at least keep providing the firmware updates for up to 2 years, mainly security patches after that, but that depends on the manufacturer, the model and whether it was a flagship phone in the first place.

Trending