This is the gun I own. I was frugal when I was buying it. It is Brazilian made. Just $129

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don’t plan to be in a war, I just needed it to protect me, family and property. I wish one of these geeljires try me. I’ll drill a hole in their skull. :mugshotman::mugshotman:

CFFA541B-7B1A-4165-849B-A5608B429797.jpeg

https://www.vanceoutdoors.com/products2.cfm/ID/227151

One of my hobbies is to visit my local shooting range. I take my gun there and ammunition. I just pay $11 for the range. I practice shoot. I always go for the heart and head.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
It’s a hobby of mine manne. It’s also a peace of mind.

No one has threatened me yet
Aren't you afraid that you'll just read a situation wrong and go hard in the paint and just kill a guy? That shit would scare the fk outta me

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@TekNiKo

There are 2 types of way of owning it

You can just buy it like you buy an alcohol. They’ll need your ID. That’s all. Keep in mind that you’re not licensed. You must have it out in the open. If you have in your car it must be set apart.

If licensed

You can carry it concealed, next to you, in your glove department, in your underwear and I mean anywhere. You’re free.

License can cost like $60...8 hours of class is what it requires

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Aren't you afraid that you'll just read a situation wrong and go hard in the paint and just kill a guy? That shit would scare the fk outta me

That’s why I’m not a cadaan. Besides I have faith ( deen). Taking the life of another to me is precious. I won’t introduce my gun in a trivial situations.

For instance, I stop by ghetto gas station due to necessity. I will remove it from my glove department and wear it concealed. I see a madoow approaching I’ll just have my hand pretty close to my hip. He can’t see what I got but I got my eyes on him. Im studying him. If his hands are hidden I’m placing my hand on my gun. If I go inside my car I’ll have my gun on my lap till I move away

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
That’s why I’m not a cadaan. Besides I have faith ( deen). Taking the life of another to me is precious. I won’t introduce my gun in a trivial situations.

For instance, I stop by ghetto gas station due to necessity. I will remove it from my glove department and wear it concealed. I see a madoow approaching I’ll just have my hand pretty close to my hip. He can’t see what I got but I got my eyes on him. Im studying him. If his hands are hidden I’m placing my hand on my gun. If I go inside my car I’ll have my gun on my lap till I move away
Damn nigga, it's the wild west with you guys :pachah1:

I don’t plan to be in a war, I just needed it to protect me, family and property. I wish one of these geeljires try me. I’ll drill a hole in their skull. :mugshotman::mugshotman:

View attachment 80056

One of my hobbies is to visit my local shooting range. I take my gun there and ammunition. I just pay $11 for the range. I practice shoot. I always go for the heart and head.

Should've got a better pistol, but that's better then nothing. :gunsmiley:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Should've got a better pistol, but that's better then nothing. :gunsmiley:

Waar neefkan eega! What would I need a more lethal weapon for? I don’t have to worry about qabiil warfare. I need this to just thwart any cadaan rednecks or madoow criminals.

Waar neefkan eega! What would I need a more lethal weapon for? I don’t have to worry about qabiil warfare. I need this to just thwart any cadaan rednecks or madoow criminals.

Well hoodrats tend to use standard illegal glocks etc The more serious ones use Mac 10s 11s and uzi's for drive bys. Hardened organized criminals go for Berettas and newer gen glocks etc. School shooters, mass shooters and mass murders go for high powered assault rifles and semi - automatic weapons like AR-15s and that sort. With the weapon you carry for the last situation you'd need cover and a good shot for the head, for criminals like hood rats you're gonna want to shoot as fast as you can at any vital area you can raise the weapon to. Shootouts end quickly and there is a huge misconception that it's about how many rounds you can pull of but it's really about how fast the other person can aim their gun at you (moving the gun in your direction) and spraying with their trigger finger. At the end try and get shot anywhere but the head, you'll have a higher chance of surviving. Defend yourself well brother and practise how fast you can get your gun out of your waist and fire... do this with an instructor though... you might shoot yourself. :axvmm9o:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Well hoodrats tend to use standard illegal glocks etc The more serious ones use Mac 10s 11s and uzi's for drive bys. Hardened organized criminals go for Berettas and newer gen glocks etc. School shooters, mass shooters and mass murders go for high powered assault rifles and semi - automatic weapons like AR-15s and that sort. With the weapon you carry for the last situation you'd need cover and a good shot for the head, for criminals like hood rats you're gonna want to shoot as fast as you can at any vital area you can raise the weapon to. Shootouts end quickly and there is a huge misconception that it's about how many rounds you can pull of but it's really about how fast the other person can aim their gun at you (moving the gun in your direction) and spraying with their trigger finger. At the end try and get shot anywhere but the head, you'll have a higher chance of surviving. Defend yourself well brother and practise how fast you can get your gun out of your waist and fire... do this with an instructor though... you might shoot yourself. :axvmm9o:
You should stop watching the Wire. It ain't that hot in the streets fam.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

But but but I go to the shooting range once a month.

Dude! Are you saying my frugal gun is obsolete :dwill::kanyehmm::meleshame:

But but but I go to the shooting range once a month.

Dude! Are you saying my frugal gun is obsolete :dwill::kanyehmm::meleshame:

Personally would've purchased the Beretta 92F, these things are deadly with a silencer and you could shoot someone 5000 times in your living room and the neighborhood wouldn't hear anything. Also they're even more deadly without a silencer :4uzpnkt:
DSCF3208-Medium.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

View attachment 80056

That looks like a granny gun. Do you keep it in your purse?
:mjlol:

That looks like a granny gun. Do you keep it in your purse?
:mjlol:
Don't stain him, it's better then nothing. If he ever comes to xamar while I'm there I'll show the sxb what a proper weapon looks like. No shade @R.Kelly you're ahead of most of the weak men in the world.

Trending