This is the end of conservative thought in the Somali diaspora

she is the biggest cumbucket influencer lmfao, even niggas in canada know of her and have hit, she came toronto for winter i remember. uffa calayk, with her ant body shape

ion like her
Was she ram through by somalis in canada

all her Stories she is with other somali s

But genuinely Does her father know What she does

Every community has s , there's nothing we can do about it. I'm surprised she isn't one of those girls who go anti Somali after they get clout

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
brother, it's sad but it's the true these people kids will probably not be Muslim... I am sorry for their parents, waist of their time for raising ungrateful children.
May Allah makes Somali Muslim and great again.
It’s the “Western equals civilized “ mindset. I was told as a child and even now that Somalia has no accomplishments and no one knows about the culture, so you should just claim black. Which is sad because you’re basically saying you should only be proud of your heritage if recognized by society. And by society I mean whites

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Why is she gassing up somalis? Claiming she has only dated Somali boys only like Somali boys, and how in the hell does her father allow her to dress like that
True. Even westernized ones like my dad, didn’t like women showing a lot of skin. Tank tops are considered tramp clothes. My mum wore a mini skirt and my grandma freaked the hell out . Que my mum being confused. Maybe she’s trying to trick a Somali simp into dating her.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
First of all, ayeeydaa naasaha yareed was, nacalaa abuuk. Secondly, do you think i am of what I post? I give people what they want, that's all. I tried to have intellectual discussions about the sustainability and resilience of the welfare state. Guess what happened? Zero replies. Tried to have discussions about self-reflection and self-improvement. Again met with zero replies

This is the moment, I snapped.

May your daughter have 41k followers on IG by the age of 17. Duuliyahow
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah

1,11 somebody asked if she likes madows and she said no I only go for Somali boys

She was also later asked if she fucked with Eritrean men and she said no

she spoke of her admiration for somali men several times and that she also only has dated Somali boys

her boyfriend which she is in a. Kuffar relationship with is also somali

saxiibyal this is the end of Islamic thought and observance in. The Somali community , this is the end of social conservatism in our coomunity
A few years ago a slag like liyah mai would never have dated Somali guys because none would have wanted her

they would have never bring her home due to shame, now they are entering relationships with such women
Liberalism has infected the Somali community
Somalis will continue to marry somalis, but they will be westernized gaals who observe Christmas and demonstrate for homo rights

may god save us why does this slag love us
It's called culture assimilation. With the advent of technology and the internet, living in a bubble isn't possible anymore.

You see only doom but this is a great test. Individually you alone are responsible for your thoughts, actions, and merits when the day of judgement comes. The test isn't about her but about you.
How would you react if you are surrounded by people that share no faith with you? Would your faith falter or become like steel?

200 years ago if you were born in a Muslim country it would be easy for you to be Muslim. In our world today, you really need to dig deeper and truly understand the deen at its fundamental level. Surface level seeing news like hers will shock you because you think she is an extension of you, like what she does has attachment to you. Likewise with the whole gay schtick. If someone is gay, how does that in anyway influence you unless you deem it does have influence in which case you're the one that gave it prevalence in your mind.

When the day of judgement comes, will you say, 'I didn't know what gay was until this person told nme and thus I became gay'. The choice is yours. That's the test. The choices you make, the things you do, those are yours to make.

If all western Somalis make her choices they become her. If they don't they dont. None of that means anything for you. But I know what you fear. It's easier to limit exposure to choices we deem unworthy then to expect people to make good choices. Why do we stone adulterers, throw people of balconies and ban mind altering drugs, limit of choice. Sorry, globalism threw that out the window. This is why this coming era will test for what really counts; individual faith.