This is Somalia’s “Armed Forces” Leader

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Remember, he has been the leader of the “armed forces of Villa Somalia “ for crewmen 4 years. The situation of the shithole remains the same. Just today a Danab leader in central Somalia got killed.
The crazy part is that he became a general at the age of 29:mindblown: Name me another country that has a general this young most generals are 40+ with experience

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
They said the same thing about Napoleon…
You really gonna compare this skinny nigga to 1 of the greatest general in history:bell:
war & peace napoleon GIF by BBC First Australia

The crazy part is that he became a general at the age of 29:mindblown: Name me another country that has a general this young most generals are 40+ with experience

Dude, most of Africa is just as messed up as Somalia; Somalia is not uniquely bad in that there are no truly professional militaries in the African continent to contrast it with-- especially not in Sub-Saharan Africa.

My 'Country' has hundreds of 'Generals' and most of them are illiterate; one of them was a theology student that took up arms against the 'Government'... and he was rewarded with Governorship over an area at least 3x the size of Lebanon.

You really gonna compare this skinny nigga to 1 of the greatest general in history:bell:
war & peace napoleon GIF by BBC First Australia
You missed my point. Just pointing out shouldn’t judge a mans field abilities by his stature.

The crazy part is that he became a general at the age of 29
:mindblown:
Name me another country that has a general this young most generals are 40+ with experience

I don’t think it’s as bad as it looks. Remember it’s not like the SNA inherited an army, its a young institution that started from scratch, no one has accumulated enough experience as to where age would matter.

Last edited:

Trending