This is Somalia’s “Armed Forces” Leader

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

No wonder it is a disaster.
C5FDB6E4-168E-4983-B37A-B004DA37F638.jpeg

Other countries military leader

Last edited by a moderator:
Allah forgive me, but he looks like a horse jockey.

There is nothing wrong with being of smaller stature, but how was he hired to be General?
Generals are supposed to be physically imposing and have very powerful energy.

Plus, he is far too young, smh.

(I suspect Farmaajo didn't want anyone to overshadow him or stage a coup or something)

Last edited:
We live in the 21st century, so I don't see the significance of his physical stature.

War is about devising and executing proper strategy, tactics and logistics, and all of that is a product of the mind.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

There is nothing wrong with being of smaller stature, but how was he hired to be General?

(I suspect Farmaajo didn't want anyone to overshadow him or stage a coup or something)

You are incredible observer.

He looks like a horse jockey at Churchill’s downs.

Image is everything. Every country designates their strongest tallest menacing looking as their leader.

Did you know that majority of the countries in the world have height consideration when choosing a soldier let alone the head of the military.

Then again what do you expect former taxi drivers to pick.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Plus, he is far too young, smh.

You were right only in regards of the age, but other wise generals don't need to be what you described
Look at a Spanish general
images (1).jpeg

You were right only in regards of the age, but other wise generals don't need to be what you described
View attachment 204874

Women can also have imposing/commanding presence.

I think age, experience and then energy is what's important for a General. This is the person that is supposed to lead and inspire an entire army to die for their country. I don't see how Odowaa is this person, nope.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
View attachment 204874

She’s definitely stronger than our Cabdi.
Clearly she’s tall. She can even put me to submission. Nothing to see here. She’s well qualified. Besides her appointment is just political. They’re in peacetime era. Best believe of Spain was in war they’ll have a man.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The brilliant young general has been a soldier since he was teenager
let us remember size is not an indication of bravery nor toughness
it is sheer determination and ambition that gets us far in life

godbless the brother
:)

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
That young man has been educated in warfare. Has lead troops against shabaab, in which he is successful. He is the reason of progress in the sna

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Military success today is defined by IQ.

What good is it being a bodybuilder with a commanding presence apart from being easily distinguishable to an enemy sniper.

I would much rather an ordinary looking man or woman that will be underestimated.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The brilliant young general has been a soldier since he was teenager
let us remember size is not an indication of bravery nor toughness
it is sheer determination and ambition that gets us far in life

godbless the brother
:)

Remember, he has been the leader of the “armed forces of Villa Somalia “ for crewmen 4 years. The situation of the shithole remains the same. Just today a Danab leader in central Somalia got killed.

Trending