This is so heartbreaking

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Afka naga qabso dhocilyahay, wa la qabsi dheertahay. Dont just say something for the sake of it. If he would of gone more central , even along the coast he would of got different responses.
[/QUOTE]
It’s very clear from my post that I wasn’t talking about where they were from in xamar but why you brought up “qabil” but here you are again twisting the convo into something I didn’t even mention. Dhoocilna iguma wici kartiid waxyahow afka dheer.

Jungle

VIP
Well the answer wouldnt change if they went to other cities because the same shit goes on in other cities. And who are you calling ***s dayuus yaho. If you didint want ppl to misunderstand you. You should have clarified yourself better.

Now GTFO my thread you b1tch ass nigga.
:drakelaugh:ok.

It’s very clear from my post that I wasn’t talking about where they were from in xamar but why you brought up “qabil” but here you are again twisting the convo into something I didn’t even mention. Dhoocilna iguma wici kartiid waxyahow afka dheer.
[/QUOTE]
What do you want me to think when the guy is in 99% hg xaafad and those people sound like they're from duusamareeb or guriceel tf. I would of watched with a open mind once again if he was more central where you'll find everyone.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
These men are losers , they are like xayawaan with no self control . They are talking about women dressing provocatively , 99% of women back home wear jilbaab or niqaab so how can they blame the way women dress .

Also why is that young children and even old women get raped , there was a case when a 85 year old woman was gang raped in Jowhar. These rapists are just evil sick men who target vulnerable people , even young boys are not safe .

I feel like alot of them are ignorant they keep saying how the man has "dareen" and thats what's causes him to rape girls cause he getting turned on by the way they dress

How does that explain small kids getting raped or that 85 year old ?

Animals don't have self control but we are humans we can control ourselves because we are logical,rational,thinking beings

They just want to make excuses for the rapist

Mercury

VIP
:drakelaugh:ok.

What do you want me to think when the guy is in 99% hg xaafad and those people sound like they're from duusamareeb or guriceel tf. I would of watched with a open mind once again if he was more central where you'll find everyone.
[/QUOTE]
Are you 10 years old?

The whole video is about rape and the only thing your tiny brain focus on is what region the guys from

Jungle

VIP
Are you 10 years old?

The whole video is about rape and the only thing your tiny brain focus on is what region the guys from
[/QUOTE]
Not that my brains tiny lol but lack of empathy i suppose

Mercury

VIP
Are you 10 years old?

Not that my brains tiny lol but lack of empathy i suppose
[/QUOTE]
So you would only care about rape if it happened in your neighbourhoods

One of the biggest reasons why rape continues to happen at such large scale is the fact the will be no justice to the victims. Inshallah somalia will get justice to every victim of rape. People will rape continually if they know they will get away with it. Strict punishment will be a deterrent to them and a society that seeks to get justice to the victims would help greatly

Well said im not suprised with this video at all their mentality is messed up they don't respect women

They think girls who wear jeans,pants are *****s that should be taught a lesson in this case lesson = rape

most Somalis consider Somali women who don’t wear hijab or wear trousers to be irreligious s .Dysfunctional thinking = dysfunctional behaviour

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
When the population gets bored they go to sex that’s the reason why poor countries have families with 8 children on average the parents become bored so they popped there cherries although distracting them will get them away from sex that’s why we should build parks and things that won’t get people bored

but it also doesn’t help with the population maybe we should educate the newer generation of Somalis in Somalia the old heads won’t be able to educated since they’re much more hard headed
If you build anything remotely fun in Somalia, it will most likely get destroyed and you'll get called a kafir for bringing something from gaalada.

Trending

Latest posts