This is so heartbreaking

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
If its just sex to them then why not get married or find a consenting partner?
I’m dumbfounded by this whole idea that a man forcibly has sex with a woman for “power” or “control”. Why not get a consenting partner? Some can’t afford it and others are khat abusing mentally ill ones that have no morals.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I’m pretty sure it’s about sex since you force your privates into someone else’s
ok lemme clarify what I mean the rapist is using a persons body for their own pleasure against their wishes

Many men rape in response to rejection these men feel the need to heal their wounded pride by asserting their dominance "I can have this no matter what you say"

in that sense rape is about power

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Literally go to any party where there’s alcohol. House/ frat parties are where most rapes happen and women are taken advantage of. It’s very common
Both guys and girls are drinking alcohol in this situation. The whole purpose of college dorm parties is sex and police never even bother with taking a report. This is very different from a woman being groped on a city bus or being attacked walking home

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
America has one of the highest reported rapes. Either you're retarded or trolling. Either reasons make you irrelevant to comment on this matter.
US also has the lowest conviction rates or trial rates for rape. Ask yourself why. Marital rape, where the wife reports that her husband raped her is a prevalent occurrence in the US

I can't believe a low-effort response like this got a like. No, you moron. Teach men that a woman's choice in clothing does not give you carte blanche to rape her.
Islam values women more than the fake feminist mentality you have, just know that for a fact.

Also lets get something straight, if a person rapes someone, I personally believe that person should be castrated and killed (my belief). That doesn’t mean I would go out of my way and tell women to dress and act however they want in public because that would still make them more prone to violence or sexual assault.

US also has the lowest conviction rates or trial rates for rape. Ask yourself why

Because of judges and jurors with your mentality. You only think its an issue for the 3rd world and dismiss the victims. You have no empathy and are full of excuses.

How would you respond to this matter if it was in your hands?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Because of judges and jurors with your mentality. You only think its an issue for the 3rd world and dismiss the victims. You have no empathy and are full of excuses.

How would you respond to this matter if it was in your hands?
My mentality? I’m against rape and so is anybody. It’s not as clear cut here as it is in other countries. In other countries, force, coercion and manipulation are involved whereas here, “withdrawal of consent” is a factor in 90% of rape prosecutions. That means sex was consensual at first. Further, marital or spousal rape is also a thing that is charged but never goes to trial because of how ridiculous it is

And in some cases the woman accuses the man of failing to withdraw in time, causing unwanted pregnancy.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
These men are losers , they are like xayawaan with no self control . They are talking about women dressing provocatively , 99% of women back home wear jilbaab or niqaab so how can they blame the way women dress .

Also why is that young children and even old women get raped , there was a case when a 85 year old woman was gang raped in Jowhar. These rapists are just evil sick men who target vulnerable people , even young boys are not safe .

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
@Basra you have kids. Imagine if one of them came crying and told you that they got raped. Would you kick them out because “they’re lying“ shut the f*ck up. I liked you before but this is the second time you crossed a line, rape is not funny. I hope your there for the day your child female or male complains that they were harassed. I pray that you have a sane reaction.

@Basra you have kids. Imagine if one of them came crying and told you that they got raped. Would you kick them out because “they’re lying“ shut the f*ck up. I liked you before but this is the second time you crossed a line, rape is not funny. I hope your there for the day your child female or male complains that they were harassed. I pray that you have a sane reaction.

She's a troll. You're just giving her the attention she is desperate for.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
These are not the views of the people of xamar. Hes in suuqa xoolaha nowhere near the centre or where the locas live. Just listen to their accents alone, that should tell you enough.There all HG lol.
Whether they are HG or not rape is increasing in all Somali regions, so I dont know how trying to point out their qabil changes anything.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
These are not the views of the people of xamar. Hes in suuqa xoolaha nowhere near the centre or where the locas live. Just listen to their accents alone, that should tell you enough.There all HG lol.
So out of this video all you got from it is their qabil ?? Pathetic

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

My kids are always accounted for. No one can rape.

Jungle

VIP
So out of this video all you got from it is their qabil ?? Pathetic
Afka naga qabso dhocilyahay, wa la qabsi dheertahay. Dont just say something for the sake of it. If he would of gone more central , even along the coast he would of got different responses.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Afka naga qabso dhocilyahay, wa la qabsi dheertahay. Dont just say something for the sake of it. If he would of gone more central , even along the coast he would of got different responses.
Than explain why rape is prominent pretty much everywhere in Somalia?

Jungle

VIP
Than explain why rape is prominent pretty much everywhere in Somalia?
Read the post again. I said the youtuber would've got different responses to the question elsewhere in the city. Your insuating with this q i said hg rape more or theres more rape in parts of the country lol i did not.

You ho3s just love to argue.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Read the post again. I said the youtuber would've got different responses to the question elsewhere in the city. Your insuating with this q i said hg rape more or theres more rape in parts of the country lol i did not.

You ***s just love to argue.
Well the answer wouldnt change if they went to other cities because the same shit goes on in other cities. And who are you calling ***s dayuus yaho. If you didint want ppl to misunderstand you. You should have clarified yourself better.

Now GTFO my thread you b1tch ass nigga.

Trending

Latest posts