This is so heartbreaking

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Every decade Somalia gets worse I just fear that incest and cannibalism might be next in the future. We need to something fast and bring all the young educated Somalis from abroad to change the system and that stupid politics that put us a century behind than the rest of the world.

Religious puritanism breeds degeneracy. When you create a culture that punishes premarital sex, requires women to remain covered in public life, and subverts otherwise healthy behaviour (e.g. dating, cross-gender social groups and gatherings etc.) this is the resultant situation. Certain aspects of Somali culture are deeply dysfunctional and require serious re-education.
What education ?.
By teaching people how to commit zina and how to be trannies

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
These guys remind of the fobs I worked with in the townships years ago , they were fresh from Somalia ,
I hated the fact my uncle would assign me to work with these fools.
They would often talk about disgusting things after Salaada , I never seen such dirty minded Somalis before wlahi , they were obsessive of what a woman does, wear , etc
they looked up and down at women entering the store , i used to yell at them reer baadiyo and instruct them to do their jobs properly.
they said if a women never dress modestly they deserve everything what's comes to them , some even justified they were oyin.
I was shocked and said " what if she's your family member haday kula dhalatay ma baa? hadaladiina dib u fiiriya , teeda kale naag haday is qaawiso waxno kaama gelin salaad ayaad ka soo baxdeen waa maxay hadaladaan foosha xun , war sida isku daama, wadankaan waxaan lagama yaqaan dhaqan xumada aad ka keentay tuulooyinkiina ma ahan meeshan sharci baa yeela sumcada soomalida ha haleynin dhib jiro isnacay baa tihiin"

they replied " war ciyaal xun oo meeshan ku kortay baa tahay wax ma ogid, orod afsoomaliga baro marka nala hadal , naagaha qaawan sharaf dac bay reerkooda u keenta marka way istaahilaan in la xoogo, adiga somalia in dib lagu geeyo weeye si aad nin rag u noqotid"
I was baffled " so you mean raganimo waxa weeye in aad marwalba dumarka jees jees u eegatiin , dirty minded people baa tihiin ma sidaas baa islaanimo ku sheegaysiin".
I despised fobs like them. They have these strange mindsets
My uncle got them fired not only were they unprofessional at the job ,they stole the counter money. My uncle never hired fobs till this day before he thought ciyaalka ku koray halkaan inay yihiin jokora(ciyaalasuuq) but we all witnessed the bigger ciyaalasuuqs are mostly young fobs kkkk
Biggest ciyaalasuuq waa kuwaas.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
These guys remind of the fobs I worked with in the townships years ago , they were fresh from Somalia ,
They would often talk about disgusting things after Salaada , I never seen such dirty minded Somalis before wlahi , they were obsessive of what a woman does, wear , etc
they looked up and down at women entering the store , i used to yell at them reer baadiyo and instruct them to do their jobs properly.
they said if a women never dress modestly they deserve everything what's comes to them , some even justified they were *****oyin.
I was shocked and said " what if she's your family member haday kula dhalatay ma ***** baa? hadaladiina dib u fiiriya , teeda kale naag haday is qaawiso waxno kaama gelin salaad ayaad ka soo baxdeen waa maxay hadaladaan foosha xun , war sida isku daama, wadankaan waxaan lagama yaqaan dhaqan xumada aad ka keentay tuulooyinkiina ma ahan meeshan sharci baa yeela sumcada soomalida ha haleynin dhib jiro isnacay baa tihiin"

they replied " war ciyaal xun oo meeshan ku kortay baa tahay wax ma ogid, orod afsoomaliga baro marka nala hadal , naagaha qaawan sharaf dac bay reerkooda u keenta marka way istaahilaan in la xoogo, adiga somalia in dib lagu geeyo weeye si aad nin rag u noqotid"
I was baffled " so you mean raganimo waxa weeye in aad marwalba dumarka jees jees u eegatiin , dirty minded people baa tihiin ma sidaas baa islaanimo ku sheegaysiin".
My uncle got them fired not only were they unprofessional at the job ,they stole the counter money. My uncle never hired fobs till this day before he thought ciyaalka ku koray halkaan inay yihiin jokora(ciyaalasuuq) but we all witnessed the bigger ciyaalasuuqs are mostly young fobs kkkk
Well said im not suprised with this video at all their mentality is messed up they don't respect women

They think girls who wear jeans,pants are s that should be taught a lesson in this case lesson = rape

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Sorry i do not believe rape exists. Just fantasies of wanting to be raped or raping

or more common

consensual mutual sex and then cry RAPE. fake news
This isn’t the first time you’ve said something horrid about rape. Disgusting :francis:this is coming from a woman guys

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Another thing id like to add is these people saying the guy is "sexually frustrated" thats a bad excuse to justify rape

Back home you can get married easy and cheap

Rape is never about sex its about power and dominance

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I think only a couple of them gave really bad answers. The others didn’t blame women walking outside.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Religious puritanism breeds degeneracy. When you create a culture that punishes premarital sex, requires women to remain covered in public life, and subverts otherwise healthy behaviour (e.g. dating, cross-gender social groups and gatherings etc.) this is the resultant situation. Certain aspects of Somali culture are deeply dysfunctional and require serious re-education.

This might be true if women were not being raped across the globe. From religious societies to irreligious, from monotheist to pagans and atheist. So you’re factually wrong.

they said if a women never dress modestly they deserve everything what's comes to them , some even justified they were *****oyin.
I was shocked and said " what if she's your family member haday kula dhalatay ma ***** baa? hadaladiina dib u fiiriya , teeda kale naag haday is qaawiso waxno kaama gelin salaad ayaad ka soo baxdeen waa maxay hadaladaan foosha xun , war sida isku daama, wadankaan waxaan lagama yaqaan dhaqan xumada aad ka keentay tuulooyinkiina ma ahan meeshan sharci baa yeela sumcada soomalida ha haleynin dhib jiro isnacay baa tihiin"

Fobs tend to be very arrogant and behave as if growing up in Somalia and having a better command of the language absolves them of their wrongdoings. Right is right and wrong is wrong regardless of who is calling you out. I am muslim before I am Somali and my nationality is not a factor regarding my moral compass.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Another thing id like to add is these people saying the guy is "sexually frustrated" thats a bad excuse to justify rape

Back home you can get married easy and cheap

Rape is never about sex its about power and dominance
I’m pretty sure it’s about sex since you force your privates into someone else’s

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Sorry i do not believe rape exists. Just fantasies of wanting to be raped or raping

or more common

consensual mutual sex and then cry RAPE. fake news
Rape is real in third world countries. In developed countries it’s not, and usually blonde bimbos frame otherwise innocent men after riding them all night

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Rape is real everywhere. And the chances of a women lying is very slim
It’s rare that a woman walking down the street in Toronto is swarmed, raped in an alley and then dumped in a bin, as is the case in india all the time. What usually happens is a woman accuses a man several months after breaking up and the prosecution goes with he said-she said case that never goes anywhere.

It’s rare that a woman walking down the street in Toronto is swarmed, raped in an alley and then dumped in a bin, as is the case in india all the time. What usually happens is a woman accuses a man several months after breaking up and the prosecution goes with he said-she said case that never goes anywhere.

Maybe not walking down the street but in other places its very prevalent.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Rape is real in third world countries. In developed countries it’s not, and usually blonde bimbos frame otherwise innocent men after riding them all night

riding them all night?

1603638585687.png

Trending