This is so ghetto

Macalin M

Out here
She took off her wig afterwards. No manners, no grace, nothing. She reminds me of them girls who sat at the back of the bus eating tangfastics and drinking Fizzy drinks at 8am

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
She took off her wig afterwards. No manners, no grace, nothing. She reminds me of them girls who sat at the back of the bus eating tangfastics and drinking Fizzy drinks at 8am
I remember this so clearly, on summers it use to be 2 space raiders on a 40p deal and boost fizzy.

Muji

VIP
What gave you the impression that I like hitting women? Your shaming tactic won’t prevent me from speaking my mind, I refuse to assimilate to the modern western gynocentric society nor will I capitulate and depart with my soul in order to appease others, I am a sovereign man who has inalienable God given rights and I do not consent

You’re very sensitive today walal? Maxa ku galeey?

Been in London for 20 years and never seen such vile harlots. But tbh I dont venture into south london, the dark side of town.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol you got rid of Aussie now you’re turning to apollo. As long as it’s not me walal.
Aussie I can deal with Laakinse ninkan Apollo magaca pagan god heysto waa nin illahay iyo rasuulkiisa ka goostey baayo illahay Hadu ku roon yahay ninkan maxa weeye cadowga ummada somaliyeed kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Are you a fob?
If you mean someone who is not willing to assimilate and conform to the modern western gynocentric society or any other culture except his own and who has his culture and heritage and way of life intact and is connected to his roots then yes I am indeed a proud fob Alhamdulillah ruunti waa illahay mahadiisa

If you mean someone who is not willing to assimilate and conform to the modern western gynocentric western society and who has his culture and heritage and way of life intact and is connected to his roots then yes I am indeed a proud fob Alhamdulillah ruunti waa illahay mahadiisa

Your Somali is good. That’s why I was thought you were a fob. Somalis here struggle stringing a sentence together. This might be the fifth post I’ve read from you talking about how different you are. I get it already.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Your Somali is good. That’s why I was thought you were a fob. Somalis here struggle stringing a sentence together. This might be the fifth post I’ve read from you talking about how different you are. I get it already.
I am a proud fob Alhamdulillah illahay ba iga dhigay qaxooti Alhamdulillah

Muji

VIP
If you mean someone who is not willing to assimilate and conform to the modern western gynocentric society or any other culture except his own and who has his culture and heritage and way of life intact and is connected to his roots then yes I am indeed a proud fob Alhamdulillah ruunti waa illahay mahadiisa

lol you switched from perfect Somali to well read English. Mashallah I’ve never seen someone do this on somalispot before.

Trending

Latest posts