This is ridiculous. Cheven trial.

The fact jurors have to deliberate for days on something that is as clear as daylight suggests a repeat of Rodney King. I think white jurors who account for roughly 58 percent in the jurors will hand not guilty. Somali maryooley take care cause it looks minneapolis will kick off if a not guilty verdict comes thru.

There is about to be a "BLM" discount on all electronics and other consumer goods!
1618941395270.png

Somali's in Minnesota need to buy GUNS and get ready to protect the business and families as a community. If this guy is not found guilty the chimping out is going to be at historic levels.

Somali's in Minnesota need to buy GUNS and get ready to protect the business and families as a community. If this guy is not found guilty the chimping out is going to be at historic levels.
It’s mostly somalis that steal from somali stores, minnesota somalis are the most embarrassing

The officer is not guilty though, the p*orno guy was drugged up, have you seen the videos of him spazzing
Yes, George Floyd is a criminal and probably was on drugs. But it does not matter the city is at stake. Possible billions in damages all because of one guy being found not guild it's not worth the price.

:jcoleno: I had no idea!
There are videos from the last riots, can’t remember what they were rioting about but it showed somalis (mostly xalimos) stealing from somali stores, they were laughing and joking about it and discussing in detail the best products to steal.

There are videos from the last riots, can’t remember what they were rioting about but it showed somalis (mostly xalimos) stealing from somali stores, they were laughing and joking about it and discussing in detail the best products to steal.
The arab guy who owns the one in MN has it coming to him. I'll call my cousins to ship me a new macawis

Trending

Latest posts