THIS IS PURE MADNESS! A Farax quits his job in the UK, says “ I refuse to be on lockdown, house arrest. I’m outa here”

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Manne!

What would you prefer? To be stuck in cold and rainy Britain, working for an employer that doesn't appreciate you, doing some menial soulkilling task or to sit somewhere in tropical Hargeisa, sipping on freshly squeezed mango juice while courting young gazelle halimos?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Manne!

What would you prefer? To be stuck in cold and rainy Britain, working for an employer that doesn't appreciate you, doing som menial soulkilling task or to sit somewhere in tropical Hargeisa, sipping on freshly squeezed mango juice while courting young gazelle halimos?

Your last sentence has me packing up
giphy.gif

This guy has the right mind set wlh, I'd love to go back to Somalia and away from bad Uk weather. My only issue is why settle for Hargeisa?

Xamar is more active and full of opportunities, yes there is the occasional afternoon explosion but you soon learn to live with it! It makes things more exciting in my opinion.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Gri stop the lies. This guy is a new vloger, last year he was in Burco

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Warya @Grigori Rasputin, get the vaccine and return back to the homeland. Trucking must have made you good pesos, so might as well return home, start a buisness, marry 4 wives and build a home :comeon:

Trending