THIS IS PATHETIC AS IT GETS: AIDS-sufferer in MUDUG brings 2gether homeless kids & declares a rebel

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

This is why our homeland has turned into a complete cesspool.

Any Faarax, Warsame and Mahad can collect 20 homeless teens and just stand front of a camera idiots and declare a rebel movement called “National Salvation of People with AIDS and TB” (NSPAT)

#SomaliaKills

Last edited:

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Nothing new to see here.

tenor.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Is this how immune you guys have became of the atrocious state of affairs back home is at ?

You got any below average TB sufferer organize 20 man rebel group whereby he demands a share of the pie

How is this country gonna move on

Nvm

It is not intended to move on.

#SomaliaKills

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Is this how immune you guys have became of the atrocious state of affairs back home is at ?

You got any below average TB sufferer organize 20 man rebel group whereby he demands a share of the pie

How is this country gonna move on

Nvm

It is not intended to move on.

#SomaliaKills
Brother. My trip to Somalia has really opened my eyes. I learnt 1 thing. Anybody can be anything here. A homeless illiterate man can claim to be the leader of a region he made up, and gets paid $10 Million to back down, but he only has 2 soldiers.

Mogadishu landscape, sun and climate is nice, but nothing else is.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Brother. My trip to Somalia has really opened my eyes. I learnt 1 thing. Anybody can be anything here. A homeless illiterate man can claim to be the leader of a region he made up, and gets paid $10 Million to back down, but he only has 2 soldiers.

Mogadishu landscape, sun and climate is nice, but nothing else is.

No kidding! :ooh:

What a complete neef daaqaya you are!

Kulaha “I learned one thing being here and that is that even the homeless here has a title”

I mean you failed me, how long have I being making a thread about the urge of the Somali to have titles Ingineer, wariye, cameraman, makeup artist, barofasar, hogaamiye, Madaxeeyne, Ganaraal, Kaptan, Admiral and etc.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
No kidding! :ooh:

What a complete neef daaqaya you are!

Kulaha “I learned one thing being here and that is that even the homeless here has a title”

I mean you failed me, how long have I being making a thread about the urge of the Somali to have titles Ingineer, wariye, cameraman, makeup artist, barofasar, hogaamiye, Madaxeeyne, Ganaraal, Kaptan, Admiral and etc.
No no no. My point was that anybody can get guards of homeless or poor kids, give then 2 AKs and 1 meal a day, and they will fight for them till their last soul. Why are you being surprised? Its Somalia, the land of the gun!

I learnt many things, became stronger and whatnot. It was actually alarming what I have seen in a month or so.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

This is why our homeland has turned into a complete cesspool.

Any Faarax, Warsame and Mahad can collect 20 homeless teens and just stand front of a camera idiots and declare a rebel movement called “National Salvation of People with AIDS and TB” (NSPAT)

#SomaliaKills

10520_1513967503.jpg