This is only for south Sudanese (No Somalis ! )

@Nilotic since you’re a south Sudanese I would like to ask u a question.

You know how I was scrolling through TikTok then i suddenly saw south Sudanese who was Christian complaining or saying how Islam was forced on them etc etc
So I was really interested to hear his pov about Islam and Sudan .

What’s your view how Christianity and Islam came to South Sudan ? I don’t care if you’re Christian or Muslim however since you’re South Sudanese you probably could give me an answer with no bias perhaps

Attempts were made to impose a certain culture on the South, however, it was always opposed from the word jump and so none of those programs ever gained traction.

I know that attempts were made to give Southerners Muslim names in primary and secondary school in the 70s, but it was opposed and stopped in its tracts.

The Southerners that are Muslim chose to be Muslim and did so due to their contact with Baggara Arabs in Kordofan and Darfur.

I don't even know why a Southerner would complain about that period when we have far bigger problems to contend with at the present; we have floods, famines, political insecurity and sectarian conflicts to deal with.

Attempts were made to impose a certain culture on the South, however, it was always opposed from the word jump and so none of those programs ever gained traction.

I know that attempts were made to give Southerners Muslim names in primary and secondary school in the 70s, but it was opposed and stopped in its tracts.

The Southerners that are Muslim chose to be Muslim and did so due to their contact with Baggara Arabs in Kordofan and Darfur.

I don't even know why a Southerner would complain about that period when we have far bigger problems to contend with at the present; we have floods, famines, political insecurity and sectarian conflicts to deal with.

Tbh that’s happens when a country has two main religion so all they gonna argue is religion rather focusing on the country and their people itself .

Similar to Somalis but us just embarrassing I guess
-same people
-same religion
-same forefathers
-same language
-same drip

And we’re fighting over nonsense

and you on Somali Spot

Then why are you posting this on Somali Spot's general forum?

Try his profile posts.....
Yes i was targeting one Sudanese not a Somali
I want someone from the lands of Sudan not the lands of Somali

I posted it in the history channel for a reason cuz I know there is one Sudanese in this site

All u doing right now is complaining not telling me the history of Sudan which is why I never asked about Somalis

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Yes i was targeting one Sudanese not a Somali
I want someone from the lands of Sudan not the lands of Somali

I posted it in the history channel for a reason cuz I know there is one Sudanese in this site

All u doing right now is complaining not telling me the history of Sudan which is why I never asked about Somalis
All you have to is post on his profile, it's as simple as that.

Trending