This is on my mind (My s-spot family y'all gotta calm me down)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I gotta go to the clinic and have a peace of mind

Why did I go raw manne! Why ! Why! Why!

IMG_0870.jpg

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
May Allah grant you ease sxb. Insha'Allah it's nothing at all.

You've got to stop this sinning bro.

you're fine. you'll just take some pills for the rest of your life. at this point, diabetes is a worse diagnosis than HIV

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
you're fine. you'll just take some pills for the rest of your life. at this point, diabetes is a worse diagnosis than HIV

GO TO HELL! Who said I got it ? :camby::jaynerd:

I'm trying to punish myself with some worries in order for me to stop this reckless behavior :kanyehmm:and here you are making me board a bus to Aakhiro. Why don't you board it first I'll drive it off a clif :mjpls:

GO TO HELL! Who said I got it ? :camby::jaynerd:

I'm trying to punish myself with some worries in order for me to stop this reckless behavior :kanyehmm:and here you are making me board a bus to Aakhiro. Why don't you board it first I'll drive it off a clif :mjpls:

inshallah you will get it for defiling so many desperate third world virgins

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
May Allah grant you ease sxb. Insha'Allah it's nothing at all.

You've got to stop this sinning bro.

You're a good man! I will stop sinning inshalah. That's why I kept telling my females that I gotta have 4 wives like my forefathers. It's their fault for being jealous

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
inshallah you will get it for defiling so many desperate third world virgins

WOULD YOU STOP THIS HABAAR man! I'm not a Somali government official manne! I've never stole from the destitute masses in order to build homes in Uganda and Turkey

WOULD YOU STOP THIS HABAAR man! I'm not a Somali government official manne! I've never stole from the destitute masses in order to build homes in Uganda and Turkey

How many girls did you invite back after giving them a 10 dollar meal at a wanna-be Western restaurant?
Do you think Allah will not take vengeance for that...tsk tsk

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How many girls did you invite back after giving them a 10 dollar meal at a wanna-be Western restaurant?
Do you think Allah will not take vengeance for that...tsk tsk

I did not pay for sexual favors but I have set a ruse for the hotel people. It's illegal to bring a female in your hotel and so I managed to trick them. Thanks to the mobie services down there.

@R.Kelly

I hope your interpreter job has good benefits. This will soon be your daily routine:
ap_rm_photo_of_AIDS_patient_sorting_medicine.jpg

Your chances of HIV are already high now, but if you did anal with any of these Somaliland females they go up 150%

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly

I hope your interpreter job has good benefits. This will soon be your daily routine:
ap_rm_photo_of_AIDS_patient_sorting_medicine.jpg

Your chances of HIV are already high now, but if you did anal with any of these Somaliland females they go up 150%

Nigga I don't do anal manne! I swear! But what abt head tho ? Is there a huge chance

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Yo i thought it was impossible to do baashaal witt females back home since everyone knows each otherw etc eyes everywhere niyoow how did you do it

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yo i thought it was impossible to do baashaal witt females back home since everyone knows each otherw etc eyes everywhere niyoow how did you do it

Believe me that the place is sex-infested land. There's more sex there then one can ever guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending