This is madness. Yet again a faarax Mediterranean tahriib survivor stabs people to death in a German speaking nation. They outa deport these mentals

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

The folks that survived the Mediterranean crossing are 80% mental. Germany, with their defeated raganimo by constant blame on genocide have this bleeding humanitarian heart that they literally took in people who destroyed their country and who have experienced mental collapse. These folks are now in Germany. They can’t speak German. They almost all lied about their age. Everyone of them is 15 when in reality they are 28. It’s turns out that many of them have picked up the bottle and are alcoholic now. This has exasperated their mental illness to the point that now they averaging knife attacks every 2 weeks.

AUN to the gabdhaha.

Last edited:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP

The folks that survived the Mediterranean crossing are 80% mental. Germany has took them in with great regret. It’s turns out that many of them have picked up the bottle and are alcoholic now. This has exasperated their mental illness to the point that now they averaging knife attacks every 2 weeks.
So shouldn't they be greatful for surviving Tahrib? Immigrants usual are greatful for arriving in a prosperous country and make sure not to commit crimes.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That was Hitlers view

Have your own opinion. Don’t allow others to download their view in your mind. Austria is basically a German land. When Prussia was unifying the Austrian leadership were little bit arrogant. That’s why we got Australia. Bavaria almost could’ve been a country of its own.

It’s like today’s Somalia’s “dowlad Gobaleyd”. It’s like these “dowlad G” decide to unify to become Somalia again but Jubaland refuses.

Cerberus

VIP
Have your own opinion. Don’t allow others to download their view in your mind. Austria is basically a German land. When Prussia was unifying the Austrian leadership were little bit arrogant. That’s why we got Australia. Bavaria almost could’ve been a country of its own.
Australia wasn't due to Prussia, it formed from British sending prisoners to Australia land that initially had aboriginals.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Australia wasn't due to Prussia, it formed from British sending prisoners to Australia land that initially had aboriginals.

Your meds are on top of the fridge

What a neef daaqaya

I never spoke about Australia.

Last edited:

It’s like today’s Somalia’s “dowlad Gobaleyd”. It’s like these “dowlad G” decide to unify to become Somalia again but Jubaland refuses.
yet you support somalialand?

Cerberus

VIP
You meds are on top of the fridge

What a neef daaqaya

I never spoke about Australia.
Sir before though art jump to meds matters you need to see that you wrote Australia. As for meds I take, I take Adderall sir. Cheers 🥂
Screenshot_20210913-203709_Chrome.jpg

Trending