This is just sad

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This girl probably got a kind heart and people take advantage of it and that "secret husband" that sounds like she married someone in secret without nobody else knowing and now he left her pregnant

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I call these women “victims of womenizers” that man just wanted sex and when it grew stale he found the next victim. Do your research ladies, womenizers are very manipulative and sweet talking.

This girl probably got a kind heart and people take advantage of it and that "secret husband" that sounds like she married someone in secret without nobody else knowing and now he left her pregnant

I just don’t think Somali men have that drive to be responsible parents. Some do, but just look around they get bored after day 2. If they can’t even build a nation for you they don’t care about you...I hope she recovers.

Secret new husband? No marriage should be secret. Now how can she complain to her family when they don't even know of his existence?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Wtf is a secret Husband?? This is what happens, marriage should be no secret
My guess is that its a qudbo siro which is haram marriage because It's not permissible to do Nikah without the female's guardian but some girls agree to this stuff and in the end they get taken advantage off

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This is sad but also teaches a valuable lesson. You should never marry a man against your families wishes or without their consent.

Most men will marry for sex if you are willing to give yourself up but don’t be surprised when he gets bored the moment he gets you pregnant. There’s always someone more attractive than you

I just don’t think Somali men have that drive to be responsible parents. Some do, but just look around they get bored after day 2. If they can’t even build a nation for you they don’t care about you...I hope she recovers.
How do you know the man is Somali? Anyway I feel sorry for her, never marry a man in secret and demand your rights such as meher and a home before you accept to let someone marry you.. Don't fall for a sweet talker without a penny and a fake promise to his name.

Is she seeking support from social media? Does she have more videos up like this? I don’t understand why someone would record this. But then again nothing people do online makes sense anymore.

Trending