This is just...horrendous.๐Ÿคข Reer UK this aint it ๐Ÿคฎ

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
Every female Somali rapper apart from Cherrie is Qashin.

We don't claim this ****** in the UK
Since when were Somali male rappers are any better? :what1:

Nafiso Qalanjo

I know you are trying to back up your fellow naaso having women.

As you can see you have no comeback, Iskadaa saxiib
Im not backing up no one. Im simply telling facts. If Somali male rappers were the shit their music would have signed deals with many records, they would have been well known, and would be balling with money. Top10 is the only Somali male rapper that I can think of that is somewhat well known, but even his music is qashin. Honestly Somalis are better not being in the western music industry.

Cry me a river. Im not backing up no one. Im simply telling facts. If Somali male rappers were the shit their music would have signed deals with many records, they would have been well known, and would be balling with money. Top10 is the only Somali male rapper that I can think of that is somewhat well known, but even his music is qashin.
LOOOL Somali rappers are the newest on the scene and just started and you talking about deals. Nobody also wants to sign deals as that is old school right now and you can do it by yourself so what is your measure of success again?

Also, most Somali rappers really are in the streets not unlike your favourite rapper capping in his songs.

Nafiso Qalanjo

LOOOL Somali rappers are the newest on the scene and just started and you talking about deals. Nobody also wants to sign deals as that is old school right now and you can do it by yourself so what is your measure of success again?

Also, most Somali rappers really are in the streets not unlike your favourite rapper capping in his songs.
Doubt anything would change in the next 10 years, unless Somali rappers magically become more lyrically gifted.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
She belongs to the universe

She belongs to all Parallel Universes

giphy.gif

Trending