this is how u treat South africans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
My family went into service for Somalia wallahi. My uncle, he was Barwani and he went into service for the Somali government as an ambassador and ended being robbed in his home in 1988 for $12,000 even before the civil war started. They threatened to kill him if he didn't pay. Anyway I was born exactly during the war and all my info I get from the internet. From what I gathered my people are despised by some full blooded Somalis. They call us stinky and efffiminate. I think the best solution to deal with the hatred is to just extract us from it. By going elsewhere. Not going to lie some of family members are half Ethnic Somali and I have no ill towards them. Some of my aunties who were not raped married ethnic Somalis and had kids with them. But my aunties still have some dislike for Ethnic Somalis.
Ambassador to which country?

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
My Uncle came from South Africa, He told me the rate of Gun violence in Johannesburg (The City with the crime rates in South Africa) is unbelievable. You can die any moment apperently it can be so high that 90 in 100,000 people have a chance of death.

according to another report, mainly cars in South Africa that are stole are SUV and Pickup trucks.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...white-men-abusing-black-man-South-Africa.html

somali shop owners need to employ these tactics, the whites don't get touched

step on their necks like these two farmers
To be honest South africans are the biggest coons they will attack other africans but will never do anything to there white massa

tenor.gif

No sympathy from me here:childplease:

I've met many white South Africans but not black South Africans. They seem to have PTSD but I assure them that they are safe with me.

World

VIP
I have 30% Somali DNA but Somalia consider me half caste I will never be true Somali. I just want what's best for my people! And Somalis persecute my people for no reason wallahi. During the war my dads store got looted and my aunties were raped and thats not all of it. The best option is for the Benadiris to leave Somalia. Some Somali said my people are foreigners.
My aunties were raped too, my family's homes stolen, my grandfather killed, but guess what? I'm an ethnic Somali and we were persecuted for being of a different clan by the mooryans. The people who done those terrible things to your family done the same thing to almost everybody else in Somalia (apart from Hawiye). They starved half a million Somalis from the Raxanweyn clan to death and prevented aid from reaching them.

The people who insult Benadiris are some of the most insane Somalis I've seen here who call for genocide against other clans etc. Don't listen to them. You're people have been living in Somalia for centuries before the Italians even came on our shores and have contributed much to the culture of koonfur.

Last edited:

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
I have 30% Somali DNA but Somalia consider me half caste I will never be true Somali. I just want what's best for my people! And Somalis persecute my people for no reason wallahi. During the war my dads store got looted and my aunties were raped and thats not all of it. The best option is for the Benadiris to leave Somalia. Some Somali said my people are foreigners.
whats your other percentage? is it arab or a mix of arab and bantu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts