this is how u treat South africans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the west Africans hate these south african savages. Let them kill eachother and die of aids, the place was better under white rule:ohlord::trash:

waraabe

Your superior
@Bahal when the whites do this to them they don't do shit but when a hard working somali business owner opens a shop they go monkeys (literally)

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
@Bahal when the whites do this to them they don't do shit but when a hard working somali business owner opens a shop they go monkeys (literally)

They must be tamed sxb, our mistake is treating them like people. They're either at your throat or at your feet. I prefer the latter.

ExcessFame

True Villain
Horta South Africans are cussed by even West Africans. These """people""" burnt to death a 12 year old boy for stealing a potato from a stall. Absolutely subhuman :nahgirl:

I agree.
people in general should fear. forget compassion and respect and being liked.
when people fear u, they don't f with u.

One minute you say you're Somali, and the next you want ''your people'' out of Somalia. Which is it sxb?
I have 30% Somali DNA but Somalia consider me half caste I will never be true Somali. I just want what's best for my people! And Somalis persecute my people for no reason wallahi. During the war my dads store got looted and my aunties were raped and thats not all of it. The best option is for the Benadiris to leave Somalia. Some Somali said my people are foreigners.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I have 30% Somali DNA but Somalia consider me half caste I will never be true Somali. I just want what's best for my people! And Somalis persecute my people for no reason wallahi. During the war my dads store got looted and my aunties were raped and thats not all of it. The best option is for the Benadiris to leave Somalia. Some Somali said my people are foreigners.

Ok. I've seen you call yourself Somali on this forum before is all i'm saying, you should probably stop flip flopping and stick to one identity.

Ok. I've seen you call yourself Somali on this forum before is all i'm saying, you should probably stop flip flopping and stick to one identity.
Somalis should stop flip flopping too, are our people Somali or not? Will they stop attacking us for who we are? In this other thread the Barawanis were being badmouthed wallahi.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
lol you think only you were targeted by THE authoritarian government?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Somalis should stop flip flopping too, are our people Somali or not? Will they stop attacking us for who we are? In this other thread the Barawanis were being badmouthed wallahi.

If a Barawani considers themselves Somali then i don't object.

What you need to understand is that Somalis hate each other, even based on clans. You can't expect much acceptance of Bantus and Barwanis in such a country. Once (If) we move on from tribalism you will see that things will become better for everyone.

lol you think only you were targeted by THE authoritarian government?
My family went into service for Somalia wallahi. My uncle, he was Barwani and he went into service for the Somali government as an ambassador and ended being robbed in his home in 1988 for $12,000 even before the civil war started. They threatened to kill him if he didn't pay. Anyway I was born exactly during the war and all my info I get from the internet. From what I gathered my people are despised by some full blooded Somalis. They call us stinky and efffiminate. I think the best solution to deal with the hatred is to just extract us from it. By going elsewhere. Not going to lie some of family members are half Ethnic Somali and I have no ill towards them. Some of my aunties who were not raped married ethnic Somalis and had kids with them. But my aunties still have some dislike for Ethnic Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts