This is how true geeljire do shukansi

Boys who jerk off to anime characters and think complimenting girls/women equals simping, watch how true geeljire complement girls/women through dhaanto or poems, this is how your forefathers used to shukansi your great grandmothers .. Mind you these geeljires would pay hundreds of camels for their hand.

This is bringing my genetically coded inner geeljire out.. I'm screaming and fuming :diddyass:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Fusion of geeljire, Oromo spear chucker and a south African machete wielder.

Boys who jerk off to anime characters and think complimenting girls/women equals simping, watch how true geeljire complement girls/women through dhaanto or poems, this is how your forefathers used to shukansi your great grandmothers .. Mind you these geeljires would pay hundreds of camels for their hand.

This is bringing my genetically coded inner geeljire out.. I'm screaming and fuming :diddyass:
Don't compare our mothers/grandmothers to these xalimo's
:susp:

I didn't compare directly, just pointing out some historical facts in our culture.
In the other thread you were bootyclapping for xalimo's based on how your sisters and mother treated you.

You have to understand the fact that your family is different than any other xalimo. Don't hold them in high regard based on your experiences with your family.

Same goes with brothers, if your brother was nice to you then that doesn't mean that every faraax would be a good friend to you.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

even the camels look uncomfortable :mjlol:

In the other thread you were bootyclapping for xalimo's based on how your sisters and mother treated you.

You have to understand the fact that your family is different than any other xalimo. Don't hold them in high regard based on your experiences with your family.

Same goes with brothers, if your brother was nice to you then that doesn't mean that every faraax would be a good friend to you.
Booty clapping? Appreciating your people or uplifting is not booty clapping.. Stop imitating african American culture.

Comparing your mother and sister to random xalimo's is disrespect in my eyes. However you can do it whatever you want sxb, who am I to stop you?

:drakelaugh:

What do you get out of acting this way sxb? Is it such a crime to appreciate your own kind? I never said Somali women are perfect, all I did was explain why I hold them dear because I view them as my people.. Why do you hate and ridicule me for that? If you don't agree with me it's fine just keep it moving.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I was expecting something grand, heart fetching, romantic, attractive & heroic even in the execution of a 'poem'

Instead i see a high pitched voice camel hunter, looking like a lonely Ogaden simp, crying & searching for his lost geel, in the arid Himalayas of Ethiopia, Ogadenia uuufff

I was expecting something grand, heart fetching, romantic, attractive & heroic even in the execution of a 'poem'

Instead i see a high pitched voice camel hunter, looking like a lonely Ogaden simp, crying & searching for his lost geel, in the arid Himalayas of Ethiopia, Ogadenia uuufff
Ogadeen have majority of the camels though :mjpls:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

unfortunately for you I am not a northerner like @The Smooth-Operator or @Grigori Rasputin I will mistreat you worse than a jamaican
7F42C4E8-F435-409A-9B76-F4086DF67888.gif