This is how ridiculous Uk new tax laws are

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
u can't compare the two income to make an argument. It is dishonest.

u can't compare the two income to make an argument. It is dishonest.
This is the change this new government decided to make the current tax laws we had. They said tax cuts will improve the economy and said the more you make the bigger tax cut we will give you. The whole idea is trickle down economy. But the lowest paid people don’t earn enough to trickle anything down
2 days ago the pound lost more value than ever in one day.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is the change this new government decided to make the current tax laws we had. They said tax cuts will improve the economy and said the more you make the bigger tax cut we will give you. The whole idea is trickle down economy. But the lowest paid people don’t earn enough to trickle anything down
2 days ago the pound lost more value than ever in one day.

So is the pound back on top?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
What a disaster, winter is going to be extremely bad too with the energy issues. UK really is third world now.

indianapolis colts someone hold me GIF

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Well the "lowest workers" pay very little in taxes or zero taxes. I heard 40% of households where I am don't pay a penny in taxes. What income tax cuts were they expecting when they had no income to tax in the first place? They take more from the treasury than they contribute (which is zero or close to zero). They get free handouts. You need to be paying taxes to get a tax break. This isn't rocket science.

The ironic thing is Europe now needs its own wave of anti-colonial movements. They themselves have been colonized by US. Euro countries are going against their own interests out of being enslaved by the US.

Trending