This is how love should be reciprocate

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
This is some very disturbing footage. Put it in a spoiler next time and in nsfw, there are kids here.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You like this pic⬆

I think the gabarsar folding is very comical. If i met her and was speaking to her, i wont be paying attention to what she said. I will only focus on that high fold mountain that is very fashionable

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I think the gabarsar folding is very comical. If i met her and was speaking to her, i wont be paying attention to what she said. I will only focus on that high fold mountain that is very fashionable
You know what, I used to wear the hijab like that, with several folds, multiple pins and a camel hump.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You know what, I used to wear the hijab like that, with several folds, multiple pins and a camel hump.

Then i am very sorry i missed seeing you. I would have snapped a photo and send it to our Whatsup group family. A mascot.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Don't worry @Vanessa in 10 years I will own hilib halal in Seattle and then marry and bring you here. We will scam American government and I will become MP in Xamar soon. :ahh:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Somali people and feet...:noneck:
When did the obsession start, and when will it end? :dead1:

ATLANTEAN GARDENS: Faces of Ancient Egypt

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Don't worry @Vanessa in 10 years I will own hilib halal in Seattle and then marry and bring you here. We will scam American government and I will become MP in Xamar soon. :ahh:
Aim high!!!

Become the president of Somalia so we can build mansions with ictaraaf money

Last edited:
Don't get the disgust towards feet. I see no problem with massaging and kissing your spouse's well-taken cared of, freshly washed feet. Y'all are so eager to leef-leef other dirty, unmentionable parts of the body but feet are a no-go zone apparently. :rolleyes:

Trending