This is how i'm trynna be

Status
Not open for further replies.

If i have kids and preferably sons insha Allah i'll do my best to tell them to avoid Somali girls and black girls in general. I've already redpilled my younger brothers and they're fully into cucking these Cadaans/Arabs/South Asians:banderas:

Kratos

Sonder
Screen Shot 2019-05-01 at 9.19.53 pm.png

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Those fake tans got them looking like their biracial children :mjlol:

Wtf is up with Kim's stare...

Kratos

Sonder
Sxb black woman (Somalis included) gotta have them assets, while white women cover that with their natural beauty. I believe they're the closest thing to the Xuural cayn of the Jannah. that pale pearl skin, that shins my god:banderas: May Allah continue and allow white women to love and fetishise us. Amen:rejoice:
Nah bro, white women are absolute dimes but Xabashi gazelles have to be the closest thing to the xuural cayn of jannat firdows. They are undoubtedly an earthly representation of what is to come

https://www.instagram.com/habeshaqueens/?hl=en

:banderas::lawd:

Kratos

Sonder
Are they all using filters? Why does their skin look so good :it0tdo8::i83dwbv:
They probably are, everyone on instagram does. I highly doubt they need it though. God really pulled the ultimate flex when he was creating Habesha women

Kratos

Sonder
Eritreans >>>> any other ethnicity in East Africa

With that being said

:diddyass::diddyass:
Agreed. I don't know what it is but Eritrean Habeshas are way better looking than Ethiopian Habeshas. Regardless, go on bro, have a gander at one of the greatest instagram pages in existence.

Sxb black woman (Somalis included) gotta have them assets, while white women cover that with their natural beauty. I believe they're the closest thing to the Xuural cayn of the Jannah. that pale pearl skin, that shins my god:banderas: May Allah continue and allow white women to love and fetishise us. Amen:rejoice:

Hold up, you actually believe white women fetishise Somali men??? Are you living in dreamland??? :gucciwhat::gucciwhat::gucciwhat:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
The only true winner is Travis Scott, now all he has to do is marry her and he won’t need to work for the rest of his life.

Kanye got with the biggest and went insane :kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts