This is how delusional anti n&n sound

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Lol look at this idiot hyping up our darkest times. These idiots honestly believe that warlords were the best thing for Somalia, these lossers have the blood of thousands and upon thousands of Somalis in Thier hands and are the reason why we were in two decade long conflict

Wallahi this guy is from here. Show yourself

Bohol

VIP
Many might not agree openly but everyone secretly knows N&N is the best thing that happened to Somalia for a while. No more daily motions and political infighting between PM &President or the daily pilgrimage to Addis Ababa by the mamuul goboleeds.

Many might not agree openly but everyone secretly knows N&N is the best thing that happened to Somalia for a while. No more daily motions and political infighting between PM &President or the daily pilgrimage to Addis Ababa by the mamuul goboleeds.

You will not be amused when Caare creates a federal state and they want Habar Younis to go to Mogadishu for everything.

Your little HY boys and girls being guests of Hawiye and compete with them for education and jobs.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

We are progressing as a nation, HSM was better than Sharif, and this government is better than HSM, next one should be even better.

Bohol

VIP
You will not be amused when Caare creates a federal state and they want Habar Younis to go to Mogadishu for everything.

Your little HY boys and girls being guests of Hawiye and compete with them for education and jobs.

That is the only thing I disagree with. The federal mamuul goboleeds should manage their own education. Overall though the positives of N&N outweighs the negatives, they are tough on Somalia sovereignty.

That is the only thing I disagree with. The federal mamuul goboleeds should manage their own education.

These Centralist dictators will not allow room for discussion.
They want to be in charge of everything and force everyone to come to them to beg for it.

As you can see already!

If you don't have clear terms or an agenda, they will trample all over you.

Bohol

VIP
We are progressing as a nation, HSM was better than Sharif, and this government is better than HSM, next one should be even better.

Yep. Hopefully the next President & PM continue the hard work for Somalia and not regress. Khayre would make a fine President.

Bohol

VIP
@Bohol

What else do you want your Sanaag State to be in charge of?

You mentioned Education.

What about procuring visas?
Military?
International Relationships?

Visas in the name of Somalia (when Sanaag gets a airport) not as a mamuul goboleed though that is ridiculous. For example I landed in Mogadishu (paid the visa of $60) and then again I landed in Hargeisa (all same country in one month) and paid another $60. Why the f*ck should I pay it separately?

Visas in the name of Somalia (when Sanaag gets a airport) not as a mamuul goboleed though that is ridiclous. For example I landed in Mogadishu (paid the visa of $60) and then again I landed in Hargeisa (all same country in one month). Why that f*ck should I pay it separately?

Of course

What other visa would there be?

Bohol

VIP
Hargeisa thinks it's a separate country, don't conflate with federalism.

Well that is my point. Actual federalism can work in Somalia but not mamuul goboleeds pretending to be a separate country which is what the mamuul goboleeds in Somalia aspire to be.

Trending

Latest posts