This Is How China Deals With Me Too Allegations!

reer

VIP
Somalia can never have that as each dictator will enrich their qabiil and try prevent others from progressing.

Furthermore, dictatorships are like a lid on a rapidly expanding pot. It will eventually pressurise to the point it explodes.

When dictatorships inevitably end, it’s never pretty. Somalia is a prime example.
the russian civil war lasted from 1917-1922. under bolsheviks russia went from a gaajo craphole to a superpower in just 30 years. mao zedong made china a nuclear state and despite the famine turned china from colonial possession to nuclear country. dictatorships and monarchy are necessary for rapid progression in a 30 year timespan. somalia is part of the greater middle east which means only a strongman can tame them.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
the russian civil war lasted from 1917-1922. under bolsheviks russia went from a gaajo craphole to a superpower in just 30 years. mao zedong made china a nuclear state and despite the famine turned china from colonial possession to nuclear country. dictatorships and monarchy are necessary for rapid progression in a 30 year timespan. somalia is part of the greater middle east which means only a strongman can tame them.

1. Russia was still gaajo during the soviet rule.

2. China was not a colony prior to the CCP take over.

I don’t believe this “strongman” necessity people talk about. There is no actual benefits to dictatorship except for continuity of government.

reer

VIP
1. Russia was still gaajo during the soviet rule.

2. China was not a colony prior to the CCP take over.

I don’t believe this “strongman” necessity people talk about. There is no actual benefits to dictatorship except for continuity of government.
every soviet citizen had housing and education as basic rights. bolsheviks improved on tsarist russia 100 times better. russians were destitute. japan controlled manchuria to the south in hong kong massive lands of han chinese territory
and were fullblown barbarians against reer badiyes and killed millions of chinese in territories under their control. no country in the greater middle east (somalia+pak+afg+mena) has experienced rapid development without dictatorship unless its an exception.

un security council is dominated by strongman countries. 3 out 5 are dictatorships.
china - ccp dictatorship
usa - aristocracy/oligarchy/selective dictatorship
russia - dictatorship
france
uk

...... jjjn. .jpg

Last edited:
Reer

I understand what you're saying, but an institutional State is far more stable and enduring than one predicated on individual brilliance.

I'm not advocating for a Western-type democracy; I don't think we should hold elections for candidates.

reer

VIP
Reer

I understand what you're saying, but an institutional State is far more stable and enduring than one predicated on individual brilliance.

I'm not advocating for a Western-type democracy; I don't think we should hold elections for candidates.
what dictatorship? dictatorships are different types. some dictatorships are centered solely around one person. others are mixed between leader and military or a single party. when the leader dies its business as usual and another dictator fills the void.

what dictatorship? dictatorships are different types. some dictatorships are centered solely around one person. others are mixed between leader and military or a single party. when the leader dies its business as usual and another dictator fills the void.

There was a cult of personality during the Stalin years; a self-perpetuating Red aristocracy controlled the Soviet bloc and were accorded luxuries that other Soviet citizens could only dream of, so that system was very flawed.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Lol, not an incompetent qabiliist, but one who thinks of all Somalis, who sees the bigger picture - that the world sees us as the same and we currently occupy a very sad position on its totem poll :meleshame:
And then use qabiil to stay in power

reer

VIP
There was a cult of personality during the Stalin years; a self-perpetuating Red aristocracy controlled the Soviet bloc and were accorded luxuries that other Soviet citizens could only dream of, so that system was very flawed.
very flawed and kinda crappy. but it was lightyears ahead of dumb africans shooting each other over rice sacks and wells.

Trending

Latest posts