This Is How China Deals With Me Too Allegations!

She accused a top ranking communist party official of sexual assault.

China does not tolerate any threat to their power! Remember when they got rid of Jack Ma for criticizing them. Now they got rid of her. Without a shadow of doubt China will be this century's super power. Unless the US and west decide to bring about Armageddon to the world.

b4f.png

I wish we had a CPS-like government in Somalia that doesn't tolerate chimps trying to overthrow them smh, some societies only respect the good old iron fist

No freedom of speech in China . No wonder why there are too many Chinese moving to the west .
There is always a group of people that will want to silence you for threatening their power. And you know what I don't blame them. If you are tolerant to those that hate you then you will eventually be destroyed.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I wish we had a CPS-like government in Somalia that doesn't tolerate chimps trying to overthrow them smh, some societies only respect the good old iron fist

Somalia can never have that as each dictator will enrich their qabiil and try prevent others from progressing.

Furthermore, dictatorships are like a lid on a rapidly expanding pot. It will eventually pressurise to the point it explodes.

When dictatorships inevitably end, it’s never pretty. Somalia is a prime example.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
China is either gonna democratise or turn like the USSR before the century is out.

Their form of governance isn’t sustainable. Eventually, non-Han Chinese and HK Cantonese will work together to stifle the CCP with help from Taiwan.

It set the timer for the CCPs demise.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The ONLY thing i like about China is how 100% control the govt has on its people. It makes them predictable and in control of its people.

Excess freedom brings chaos.

World

VIP
China is either gonna democratise or turn like the USSR before the century is out.

Their form of governance isn’t sustainable. Eventually, non-Han Chinese and HK Cantonese will work together to stifle the CCP with help from Taiwan.

Their form of governance has worked for thousands of years.

I don't think you can draw parallels between the Soviet Union and China; the former was far more heterogeneous and Nationalistic tensions undoubtedly contributed to its dissolution. China is far more homogeneous and is not largely an artificial creation.

I think only an economic catastrophe can bring down the CCP; and that only the Han Chinese on the mainland can pull it off.

Deng Xiaoping was actually in the process of giving concessions to democratic forces before the Tiananmen square demonstrations and subsequent massacres.

The CCP will remain as long as the economy continues to grow.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Chinese citizens are not suffering and not in hunger. That is an achievement more valuable than freedom of speech or or your human right to be free.

You will not see Chinese dying of hunger or blood shed from war.

Chinese are not given their due credit.

But that don't mean i don't hate their guts. They have no soul

Trending