This is how 2nd generation kids will end up speaking Somali.

All yall nikkas saying you 16yr old should be sounding like this instead yall sound like you bathe with macawiis

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
<1% of scandi somalis go to university. Imagine getting everything for free and still failing.

all the niggas i know go to university, so i don't know what you are talking about.

and I see you didn't answer the question about where you are from... i'm assuming a shithole much worse than scandinavia:silanyolaugh:

all the niggas i know go to university, so i don't know what you are talking about.

and I see you didn't answer the question about where you are from... i'm assuming a shithole much worse than scandinavia:silanyolaugh:
Youre taking credit from white swedes who made scandinavia great. As for me? Dont worry darling.

She sound like how people talking to me sounded like once when I ate these funny mushrooms from the forest.. I didn't understand shit but I felt well:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I thought she was speaking Norwegian and then translating to Somalia but the whole video is in Somali. :ohdamn:

This reminds me of how Yiddish came into existence, since it's a combo of Hebrew & Old German. Yiddish literally means 'Jewish German'. Not surprised the same process is happening within Somali communities in the West.
Yiddish wasnt created in 1 generation though. It makes sense if its over several centuries. It just shows the 68IQ of scandi somalis.

looks like there is a frog stuck in her throat.
jamal9

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I had to read the subtitles to understand what she was saying and I don’t even speak Norwegian :mjkkk:

Tbf she got better towards the end

@Abdisamad3