This is hella disturbing...

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
If you have a twitter account please report this degenerate page!!! Fertilization like this will just encourage more sexual violence against Somali women/Girls.

Nafiso Qalanjo

Nafiso Qalanjo

With kenyans like this i can see why amisom hasnt left yet :farmajoyaab:
I once saw a thread on Kenya Talk ( a kenyan forum ) where the OP was talking about why he joined Amison, and was encouraging his fellow Kenyans to do the same because they be able to get with a Somali women there.

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
What do you expect from madoows all they think about is sex

Why do you think whites Asians all other groups of people warn their daughters about black men They are the only group of people who are known for hit it and quit it

The rape capital of the world is not in Canada not In america not in Europe not in Somalia BUT THE CONGO a negro nation close 2nd India both dark skin nations

Even tho Somalia has had 30 year civil war rape isn't as rampant like the shanty towns of Kenya and the shit hole of the Congo

Sex is always on their mind sex is good but if your obsessed with it you will eventually rape it becomes a drug you need

Somali men project your family in Kenya
protect your family and fellow Somali

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
What do you expect from madoows all they think about is sex

Why do you think whites Asians all other groups of people warn their daughters about black men They are the only group of people who are known for hit it and quit it

The rape capital of the world is not in Canada not In america not in Europe not in Somalia BUT THE CONGO a negro nation close 2nd India both dark skin nations

Even tho Somalia has had 30 year civil war rape isn't as rampant like the shanty towns of Kenya and the shit hole of the Congo

Sex is always on their mind sex is good but if your obsessed with it you will eventually rape it becomes a drug you need

Somali men project your family in Kenya
protect your family and fellow Somali

Alright, l feel your frustration but let’s not let shaydaan drive our tongues to be unjust and harsh hearted to others. It is a fact well established any country with ongoing war sees a diminishing of women’s status and a rise in violence against women. Every country in the world in a similar situation experiences this - it was the same here in the west when they were poor and infighting. The point is no one has a monopoly on scummy behaviour.

Also I’m disturbed by a black man putting white people on a pedastall- and implying rape is a dark skin people problem. That’s quantifiable wrong. White people are as prone to perverse and disgusting behaviour as anybody else.

Brother, rape doesn’t have a race. Skin tone is not a factor for if a person commits rape or not. Transgressions and degrading of a humans right are done by those who have a poor connection to Allah. People who do not fear him, and do not respect the sanctity of his creation. Allah has not predisposed any of us to evil through our skin colour or any other physical or material feature. I believe as a Muslim we should be compassionate to the plight of others.

Last edited:

Mr Sufi

Alright, l feel your frustration but let’s not let shaydaan drive our tongues to be unjust and harsh hearted to others. It is a fact well established any country with ongoing war sees a diminishing of women’s status and a rise in violence against women. Every country in the world in a similar situation experiences this - it was the same here in the west when they were poor and infighting. The point is no one has a monopoly on scummy behaviour.

Also I’m disturbed by a black man putting white people on a pedastall- and implying rape is a dark skin people problem. That’s quantifiable wrong. White people are as prone to perverse and disgusting behaviour as anybody else.

Brother, rape doesn’t have a race. Skin tone is not a factor for if a person commits rape or not. Transgressions and degrading of a humans right are done by those who have a poor connection to Allah. People who do not fear him, and do not respect the sanctity of his creation. Allah has not predisposed any of us to evil through our skin colour or any other physical or material feature. I believe as a Muslim we should be compassionate to the plight of others.

You are an animal to these blacks keep advocating for people who think you are a Arab rape babies they literally call you that in their forums Africans Carib and black Americans and Kenyans

Black lives matter don't give a f*ck about you you ain't their black

We are black but a different black we are cushite BLACK CUSHITE

whites are not better than no one but my God they are not the threat to Somalia or Somalis in general bantus and semetic Ethiopians are do you not read and hear what Kenyans think of you / blacks in general of Bantu origin they don't like our type of black aka cushite to the point Kenyans join the army African Union army just to rape Somali women

They hate cushite blacks so much they commited a fucking genocide on the Tutsi's who are cushite a million dead because they are Tutsi who are distant cousins of Somalis the president literally looks like any Abdi

And why do you HALIMOS always bring up white people and a pedestal whites are superior in their countries especially the western world why do you think many people are risking their lives to live in majority white countries ? BUT WHITES AND THE WESTERN WORLD ARE DECLINING ITS THE TIME OF CHINA AND THE ASIAN

Keep advocating for people who are not your people you have such passion to defend the Bantu yet you are quiet like a mouse in a church when it comes to Somalis being killed in South Africa Madow gangs looking to stab and kill any Somali in London even if they are not involve

YOU WILL NEVER BE ACCEPTED BY THEM YOU ARE OTHER
Embrace your Somali blood I don't even consider us black but I must use your concept of race which ahahahhaha was created by a white man now bow down to your white saviour or black Bantu saviour

WHILE I PRAY TO GOD AND I WILL BE A PROUD MUSLIM FIRST AND A PROUD SOMALI 2ND AND THATS ALL I AM

Mr Sufi

What plight a Kenya bastard talking about let's rape Somalis wtf are you on about

QueenofKings

What plight a Kenya bastard talking about let's rape Somalis wtf are you on about

What I was said was explicitly clear. If you care to deep it - cool. If you don’t - cool. I really don’t have time for indho isku xir iyo playing unaware.

oh I didn’t realise there were two replies. Im not pro or anti BLM. I honestly don’t care how other blacks view me. It’s complete irrelevant to me what opinions they hold. The only judgement I’m pressed about is that of Allah SW. And my post was a response to what you wrote, and not what Nafisa posted - so I’m not sure what to say. You’re replying to arguments I never made.

Last edited:
You are an animal to these blacks keep advocating for people who think you are a Arab rape babies they literally call you that in their forums Africans Carib and black Americans and Kenyans

Black lives matter don't give a f*ck about you you ain't their black

We are black but a different black we are cushite BLACK CUSHITE

whites are not better than no one but my God they are not the threat to Somalia or Somalis in general bantus and semetic Ethiopians are do you not read and hear what Kenyans think of you / blacks in general of Bantu origin they don't like our type of black aka cushite to the point Kenyans join the army African Union army just to rape Somali women

They hate cushite blacks so much they commited a fucking genocide on the Tutsi's who are cushite a million dead because they are Tutsi who are distant cousins of Somalis the president literally looks like any Abdi

And why do you HALIMOS always bring up white people and a pedestal whites are superior in their countries especially the western world why do you think many people are risking their lives to live in majority white countries ? BUT WHITES AND THE WESTERN WORLD ARE DECLINING ITS THE TIME OF CHINA AND THE ASIAN

Keep advocating for people who are not your people you have such passion to defend the Bantu yet you are quiet like a mouse in a church when it comes to Somalis being killed in South Africa ****** gangs looking to stab and kill any Somali in London even if they are not involve

YOU WILL NEVER BE ACCEPTED BY THEM YOU ARE OTHER
Embrace your Somali blood I don't even consider us black but I must use your concept of race which ahahahhaha was created by a white man now bow down to your white saviour or black Bantu saviour

WHILE I PRAY TO GOD AND I WILL BE A PROUD MUSLIM FIRST AND A PROUD SOMALI 2ND AND THATS ALL I AM

This guy knows what he's talking about. I've been saying this shit for years

I would say pull out these fucking xayawaan Kenyans out of Somali territory

Kenya is a bigger threat to our existence than Ethiopia is.

Mr Sufi

What I was said was explicitly clear. If you care to deep it - cool. If you don’t - cool. I really don’t have time for indho isku xir iyo playing unaware.

oh I didn’t realise there were two replies. Im not pro or anti BLM. I honestly don’t care how other blacks view me. It’s complete irrelevant to me what opinions they hold. The only judgement I’m pressed about is that of Allah SW. And my post was a response to what you wrote, and not what Nafisa posted - so I’m not sure what to say. You’re replying to arguments I never made.

Pathetic

QueenofKings

giphy.gif

Trending