This is heart breaking. She's my fave..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol whatever slave of Johnson. She's dark and it's the truth. It's not a rude comment. Only insecure people will get offended. I don't see white people getting offended when they're called pale.

You said it in a condescending manner as if you are superior to her because she is dark. You laughed at her. "lol shes dark as f*ck". That's the difference.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
LOL don't be mad coz your comment backfired on you. :diddyswag:

I'm not the one on here calacaling about girls not giving me a second look, yet I'm the insecure one. It must suck to be ugly. :mybusiness:

When did I calaa
LOL don't be mad coz your comment backfired on you. :diddyswag:

I'm not the one on here calacaling about girls not giving me a second look, yet I'm the insecure one. It must suck to be ugly. :mybusiness:

Confusing me with the wrong person. Haven't discussed girls on here only my disdain for voodoowiye soothsayers and mooryaans.

Fail coz my dad is light skin :diddyswag:

3253568.jpg

Works wonders :yousmart:

A

Atiya

You said it in a condescending manner as if you are superior to her because she is dark. You laughed at her. "lol shes dark as f*ck". That's the difference.
Lol well it wasn't my intention to come across as superior. I was just stating the truth. In no way shape or form did I say it was a bad thing to be her colour.

A

Atiya

This Siena girl was always obsessed with skin color as far as I can remember. That says a lot. I am just stating the truth. :kobeok:
For someone who "states" the truth you sure do love to lie. Quote me "obsessing" about skin colour or FOH. :camby:

A

Atiya

Lool! I appreciate the advice Lady Diana. But no thanks I don't want to look like a goolish yellow vomit, like yourself. :vqbuyv0::hova:

I'm Moisturized Muhammad btw:shaq:
You say that but we both know you're contemplating on hitting that diana hard. :ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending