This is heart breaking. She's my fave..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Quick background. This is an Australian couple. She's Sudanese and he's Caucasian, they're married and expecting a baby next year.

She discovered some arab page was making fun of her skin color. I wanted to hug when she was crying. Foreal Arabs are sometimes piece of shit.

Here's the video.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
She's gorgeous and her skin is flawless. She could have done waaay better than that dopey white boy.:axvmm9o:

Insane. Somalis are dark skinned people themselves and she sees a woman a shade or two darker and she laughs at the womans skin tone with her nose in the air.

Disgraceful Arab bootyclapper

1365439824_arab_woman_twerks_for_money.gif

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Insane. Somalis are dark skinned people themselves and she sees a woman a shade or two darker and she laughs at the womans skin tone with her nose in the air.

Disgraceful Arab bootyclapper

1365439824_arab_woman_twerks_for_money.gif
It is deeply ingrained in the Somali mentality that lightskin or claiming Arab is nasab. One of the most self-loathing fucktards on this planet. It's all about features not skin.

lol @bandit attempt to put in me in the same boat.

To me it was about features and she isn't my preference. You can find me defending darkskin females on somnet. reach through older posts.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
She is beautiful, I don't understand why she is crying over what some random people on the internet are Saying about her looks unless she is self conscious . People will criticise your looks when you put yourself in a puplic regardless of your skin tone.

A

Atiya

Lol whatever slave of Johnson. She's dark and it's the truth. It's not a rude comment. Only insecure people will get offended. I don't see white people getting offended when they're called pale.

Q

Queen Carawelo

She's gorgeous and her skin is flawless. She could have done waaay better than that dopey white boy.:axvmm9o:

Yeah she's gorgeous. I never understood why she married Justin bieber 2.0 but love is blind I guess.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Lol whatever slave of Johnson. She's dark and it's the truth. It's not a rude comment. Only insecure people will get offended. I don't see white people getting offended when they're called pale.
How are you fufuwiye talking about skin color? Just because your father kidnapped a reer xamar woman and forcibly married her you think you can insult someone for being dark. Shameless fufuwiye.

A

Atiya

How are you fufuwiye talking about skin color? Just because your father kidnapped a reer xamar woman and forcibly married her you think you can insult someone for being dark. Shameless fufuwiye.
Fail coz my dad is light skin :diddyswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts