This is hard to watch! Nigerians bullying and degrading a neef UK somali (never fought back)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
My brothers and cousins taught me the ancient and noble Somali martial art known as sabaaxad . These kids have no male role models to teach them Guerilla warfare or Somali suugo martial arts aka lagdin ( the ancient art of flooring an opponent , a requisite of calling yourself a Somali man ).
Sabaaxad is a Yemeni martial art. we learn sabaaxad at an early age and it's an effective type of MA.

Hhhh when i visited uk me and my cuz were chilling with jamaicans/half blacks and somalis and he told me there is no beef
Hey there is no beef . The video was of some kids flooring each other @ school . These guys like to magnify everything into a racial struggle .

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
If you are a lone Somali, not backed up by other Somalis, you will be ridiculed in the UK. Somalis are portrayed as some weird, mysterious people, especially by the Jamaicans. They think we are not from Africa.
f*ck backup, fight your own battles.

A Xalimo would gladly team up with Jamaicans to destroy the Somali man.

They have no dignity and they are not trustworthy.

Go watch, Sheego Sheego and see how they feel about farahs.

Most of them will claim "proud Somali" how would you be proud Somali when you diss your fellow brothers.
Do you ever shut the f*ck up? If you’re not insulting Somali men you’re insulting Somali women, you khaniis piece of shit.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Sabaaxad , Lagdin, Shirib, War poetry , Stick fighting et al are all ancient Cushitic alpha male Sciences .
There's also xuurto, a suffocating submission.

People in Djibouti say that sabaaxad is a Yemeni MMA don't know if it's true but one thing I know is that Yemenis in dj are very good at sabaaxad.

There's also xuurto, a suffocating submission.

People in Djibouti say that sabaaxad is a Yemeni MMA don't know if it's true but one thing I know is that Yemenis in dj are very good at sabaaxad.
Saxaabad has been passed from generation to generation all the way down to me . Please stop crediting this ancient art to some 5 ft 4 Arabs . thr Cushitics and the Nilotes were the most fiercest and resilient of all nomadic pastoralists in the world .

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
you guys got me scrolling down that instagram page
and found this gem

its kinda fiya, who says somalis dont have rhythm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending