This is for the arab bootyclappers. where yall at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the comments:

"It's a preference. But Somalians and Eritreans aren't even ugly. I would understand if he was calling Nigerians/Cameroonians ugly but definitely not East Africans. Their features are usually softer and they don't look like typical black people."

:mjlol:

Fucked up man :lolbron:
9 in 10 chance that was a Somali:francis:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Lebanese people are not even Arab lol, they're just conquered people who lost their culture.
BvGyCCC.jpg

So, you're Gabiley Boss on YouTube? :ohhh:

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
they weren't there adnan only Qathan are true arabs.
Obiovusly adanani tribes like qureash weren't originally pure arabs. Adananu arabs are those who are descendants of Adanan who was the descedants of Ismail.

Qahtani have no relation to The Adnani arabs are pure like aws wa khazraj
Or the people of yemen and oman apart from the himyar people because they mixed with Amxaro, and persians

Obiovusly adanani tribes like qureash weren't originally pure arabs. Adananu arabs are those who are descendants of Adanan who was the descedants of Ismail.

Qahtani have no relation to The Adnani arabs are pure like aws wa khazraj
Or the people of yemen and oman apart from the himyar people because they mixed with Amxaro, and persians
yeah i know i was telling that to him

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
yeah i know i was telling that to him
Sorry man.

Also tell him lebos and sryians are related to Arabs because the dam of marib incident happen, ibn kathir narrtates when that dam of marib flooded all the foods and crops, the people of marib were from yemen then moved to Sham which is lebonon, Israel and syria because about the dam flooding and drown everthing. Lebos are arabs, because they're ancestors were from yemen about the dam of marib story mentioned in the Quran

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
Wallahi I'm not. Somebody stole my comment after reading this thread. :drakelaugh:
lebos and sryians are related to Arabs because the dam of marib incident happen, ibn kathir narrtates when that dam of marib flooded all the foods and crops, the people of marib moved from yemen ard al yaman which means right then moved to Sham ard as sham which means left, which is lebonon, Israel and syria because about the dam flooding and drown everthing. Lebos are arabs, because they're ancestors were from yemen about the dam of marib story mentioned in the Quran.

No excuse

Status
Not open for further replies.