This is for the 3 Somali guys who I had gym today wirh

Xoxoxo

VIP
My gym teacher thought that it was funny to put me with 3 other Somali guys in a group knowing damn well I am lazy, can’t play football and those guys never pass the ball. One eventually shot the ball into my face because I screamed at him to throw the ball to me.

to Abdullahi, Abdurahman and Aden. you 3 were the most useless team players I have ever met. Ik hoop uit de diepste van mijn hart dat jullie ooit inshallah een bal in jullie gezicht krijgen.

Xoxoxo

VIP
i have say that I enjoyed watching Abdullahi because he is one of a handsome fellah. He is my exact ideal type 🤩

I was trying to have some little alone time with him only:
Behind The Scenes Flirt GIF by Tony Awards

but it all went down the window because his 2 gremlin friends were in the way. I had one chance to get close with the prettiest Nigga at my school 😭.

Edit: I want to stalk his social media’s but idk if that’s creepy because I am watching and following him around at school already :tacky:

i have say that I enjoyed watching Abdullahi because he is one of a handsome fellah. He is my exact ideal type 🤩

I was trying to have some little alone time with him only:

but it all went down the window because his 2 gremlin friends were in the way. I had one chance to get close with the prettiest Nigga at my school 😭
Would you back it up for him?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
My gym teacher thought that it was funny to put me with 3 other Somali guys in a group knowing damn well I am lazy, can’t play football and those guys never pass the ball. One eventually shot the ball into my face because I screamed at him to throw the ball to me.

to Abdullahi, Abdurahman and Aden. you 3 were the most useless team players I have ever met. Ik hoop uit de diepste van mijn hart dat jullie ooit inshallah een bal in jullie gezicht krijgen.
sorry, I didn’t mean to pass that hard :meleshame:

Xoxoxo

VIP
Going further:

Abdi is my ideal type wallahi, he smells good (i just exactly know what kind of perfume he uses) , he is skinny as hell and tall and has amazing strong white teeth and strong jaw (y’all girls know what I mean with this one€. :banderas:

Abdi’s min points are that he’s arrogant because he knows that he is fine as hell, he’s known for sleeping around A LOT, and changes his girlfriends as much as his clothes.

bur he’s low-key the sweetest guy I ever met. And my only chance to get close with him was ruined by those irritating gremlins. Wollahi, inshallah next time!!! I’ll ask for his snap and I’ll be smooth with it :sass2:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I went out with a xalimo I met at a gym years ago. The relationship came to an end after she called me calol'weyn

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I went out with a xalimo I met at a gym years ago. The relationship came to an end after she called me calol'weyn

waryaa calool weeyne dont be sensitive huuno, she liked u . Take some teasing loool

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Y’all have co-ed gym class? Ours were separated by gender lol
ours was only separated in grade 9. Grade 10, 11 and 12 were Co-ed. There was even co-ed aquatics which I unfortunately didn’t take.

Trending

Latest posts