This is becoming a daily occurrence, another Somalis blatantly insulted in the US

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

It appears that they are in line for a section 8.

The chick that recorded it is a possible cadaan convert who is deeply involved in Somali culture.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So is the black girl sticking up for Somaalidha? Is that what happened?

Who are the xoolo? - I'm confused.

The black chick was standing up for the Somalis.

I'm still confused on who this guy is calling a xoolo (I assume he is calling you that with such a nickname of yours I can't blame him )

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If that woman was a Somali woman or different qabil you know damn well they would have pushed and stomped on her but they're quiet like mouse when it's Ajnabi person! I sometimes think fobs were programmed to only talk shit to other Somalis.

Dhiigi Boqol buu ikaray hayaaaaay!

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
If that woman was a Somali woman or different qabil you know damn well they would have pushed and stomped on her but they're quiet like mouse when it's Ajnabi person! I sometimes think fobs were programmed to only talk shit to other Somalis.

Somalis have become pathetic, you'll see kids suspended and expelled from school for nothing while their parents are absolutely petrified by Gaalo.

:francis:

Dont even get me started on doing business with Somali that think it's cool to try and take advantage cuz youre Somali too, niggas wouldn't be acting like that with Brett

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Somalis have become pathetic, you'll see kids suspended and expelled from school for nothing while their parents are absolutely petrified by Gaalo.

Dont even get me started on doing business with Somali that think it's cool to try and take advantage cuz youre Somali too, niggas wouldn't be acting like that with Brett

You're not wrong :wow:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Oh manne !how I wished that I was present

Just few weeks ago, Eid day, old racist bastard tried this shirt saying "USA" cause we were all wearing traditional clothings. At first I wasn't sure I was heating him right but old head went inside the restaurant and he ran back out bc it was occupied by hordes of Somalis. As he came out he almost ran over a mother with her kids. Once I now heard him say " USA" I put my self in the center of the situation. I walked towards him and asked "what about the USA". I swear the guy looked back while walking towards his car and didn't address me back but once he was passing me buy he gave me one middle finger and I gave him two middle fingers. I was a little concerned that he could do a drive by shooting while I'm out here with my baby child. My 9mm was in my glove department in my car. I would've had to run to my car and grab it if worst came to worse. I love the fact that this country affords us the right to bear arms.

White Americans aren't even American though what the f*ck are they ON? I want to take a holiday to America so some can tell me to go back to my country so that I can give them a wake-up call (one to their eyeball, one to their nose)

Last edited:
White Americans aren't even American though what the f*ck are they ON? I want to take a holiday to America so some can tell me to go back to my country so that I can them a wake-up call (one to their eyeball, one to their nose)

Me too! I was reading this article earlier an I was honestly seething. Some of the things they said!

http://www.citypages.com/news/st-cloud-is-the-worst-place-in-minnesota-to-be-somali-7976833

I wanna book my flight ticket just so I can go and fight them. Let them catch these hands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts