This is a rough draft of my main character, Niles. Yay, bishie farax husbando!!!

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
36D51F0D-CAC3-4E55-B5B8-26B1F80F61F6.jpeg
My reference:
8B8CD09A-93B8-432B-A37A-B0441FD355E4.jpeg

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
What's his personality gonna be :russ:
Niles Aiden Hassan is a 26 year old college dropout with a high sense of humor, pride and chivalry. Although these values and his innate sense of generosity and friendliness, he’s also very spacey, naive due being sheltered, vindictive when his pride is challenged and procrastinates a lot. Niles is very blunt, speaks in a direct, straightforward way in purely. He’s also a deep thinker but is socially awkward and over analyzes things

Niles Aiden Hassan is a 26 year old college dropout with a high sense of humor, pride and chivalry. Although these values and his innate sense of generosity and friendliness, he’s also very spacey, naive due being sheltered, vindictive when his pride is challenged and procrastinates a lot. Niles is very blunt, speaks in a direct, straightforward way in purely. He’s also a deep thinker but is socially awkward and over analyzes things
i like it

Almost sounds like me... College student, playful humor, sense of manly pride, can’t back down, Fiery competitive but still sheltered, spaced out childlike naive due to protective household.

A Dreamer with tendency to speak overly passionate, And then space out the next second . Especially in group setting. An introverted extrovert, who can charm most people , But sees it as unfulfilling .

... I kinda got carried away my apologies

Man said niles aiden Hassan :kanyehmm:

Almost sounds like me... College student, playful humor, sense of manly pride, can’t back down, Fiery competitive but still sheltered, spaced out childlike naive due to protective household.

A Dreamer with tendency to speak overly passionate, And then space out the next second . Especially in group setting. An introverted extrovert, who can charm most people , But sees it as unfulfilling .

... I kinda got carried away my apologies
ur habr yunis yea

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Why are "his" eyes so big and depressing? Is he suffering from buufis or something lol

Screenshot_20201124-191154_Samsung Notes.jpg

This is my character abdi

His hobbies are hookah, playing basketball and chasing after white women.

He used to go to the local community College but he failed all his classes and dropped out.

Trending