This is a Bengali girl

Keo

VIP
You probably would have never guessed.

Unlike Pakistanis or Indians, I noticed Bengalis tend to have East Asian features.

There's still the possibility of her being mixed but I've seen some full ones that have East Asian features, just not as extreme as hers.

Last edited:
She looks typically Bengali. They have specific look that I can pinpoint from a mile away. Most Bengali girls have similar features. I don't know why people shit on them. Some of them are very pretty MashaAllah.

Keo

VIP
She looks typically Bengali. They have specific look that I can pinpoint from a mile away. Most Bengali girls have similar features. I don't know why people shit on them. Some of them are very pretty MashaAllah.
Who shits on them?

Who shits on them?

People like to compare them to Pakistanis and say they are darker ect. Not that there is anything wrong with being dark. But colourism is an issue among South Asians. I would say mostly Pakistanis shit on them, despite Bangalis having a lot more petite facial features.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
North Indians and Pakistanis are still better looking.

Bengalis is only good if you have a fantasy of carrying and tossing them around the room due to their tiny size.

Keo

VIP
People like to compare them to Pakistanis and say they are darker ect. Not that there is anything wrong with being dark. But colourism is an issue among South Asians. I would say mostly Pakistanis shit on them, despite Bangalis having a lot more petite facial features.
You're right, even Sikhs do it. I watched a video of this Sikh guy making fun of Bengalis for being dark because this Sikh girl was going out with a Bengali guy and he said he couldn't understand how she could fall for Bengali guy and compared him to a black pan then the audience started laughing

Keo

VIP
North Indians and Pakistanis are still better looking.

Bengalis is only good if you have a fantasy of carrying and tossing them around the room due to their tiny size.
I actually prefer Bengali girls over Indians and Pakistanis.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Punjabis (Pakistanis and Northern Indians) shit on them unfortunately. Colorism is an issue in South Asia. I actually find Bengali chicks attractive AF :mjpls:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Everyone one talks about White, black, Asian and Latinos women but brown girls are nearly always forgotten. They make the have the highest population of women
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Trending