This Hindu girl is my crush

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
DIaKbTi.png

jNxqK0i.png

Making death threats over supposed fake pics:deadrose:
@HalyeeyQaran getting death threats and banned for something he had nothing to do with:cryinglaughsmiley:

Hhahah look @Reiko your baby daddy came to save you let's ask him why the condom failed him? Or why you forced him into a shotgun marriage?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
But he made your ass pregnant before marriage tho. Nayaa leave me the f*ck alone you're sick.
Pregnant? are you projecting? I'm not pregnant and I've never been pregnant, unlike you, I'm not a hoe. I know how to close my legs. You're starting believe your own bullshit. Come at me with facts .

It's a fact that you're a hoe
It's a fact that your family ran away from city because they couldn't handle your hoe ass
It's a fact that you give head for alcohol
It's a fact that you live in a one bedroom apartment with 7 people
It's a fact that you send nudes to random niggas on the Internet
It's a fact that you look like harambe
It's a fact that you've no job, no morals, no pride and no respect for yourself.

Stop making shit up nayaa and come to me with facts. You would kill to live my life, my designer bags cost more than your entire existence. Keep seething hoe.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Pregnant? are you projecting? I'm not pregnant and I've never been pregnant, unlike you, I'm not a hoe. I know how to close my legs. You're starting believe your own bullshit. Come at me with facts .

It's a fact that you're a hoe
It's a fact that your family ran away from city because they couldn't handle your hoe ass
It's a fact that you give head for alcohol
It's a fact that you live in a one bedroom apartment with 7 people
It's a fact that you send nudes to random niggas on the Internet
It's a fact that you look like harambe
It's a fact that you've no job, no morals, no pride and no respect for yourself.

Stop making shit up nayaa and come to me with facts. You would kill to live my life, my designer bags cost more than your entire existence. Keep seething hoe.

Wallahi you're sick. You're so sick lmaoo you need help. Like asap. Leave me alone here's some directions for where you can go. I'm really concerned for you

https://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/state/Minnesota.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending