THIS HAD 2 B THE FUNNIEST INTERVIEW: Trump deported Somali convict youths cry abt misery & TATOOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Man I'm so glad that they were deported, for far too long they were begged to change their life's trajectory here in America. Now they are stared at and harassed by the locals. On top of that they going hungry with no jobs.

If they had any ounce of brain they could utilize their English capabilities by getting themselves employed the posher hotels or at the airport. They need to search for opportunities otherwise they'll starve but they can't be robbers bc Somalis don't play that game, they won't arrest you, you'll be shot dead. http://www.bbc.com/somali/war-41618092

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
It’s his own fault he willingly got the tattoo anow he must live with it ! :camby: My friend used to always tell me if you dig a deep hole and fall into it it’s nobody’s fault but your own

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A lot of these cats were oblivious to the law of the land regarding committing a felony while you're not a citizen yet. Most of them find out the moment they try to apply for citizenship that they are to be deported not be given citizenship. Most of them just assume they Americans bc they grew up here. Big mistake. Now deal with the consequence. They getting big time life lessons now. They'll know what it is like to be hungry and in misery, Africa.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
@R.Kelly the last guy said he called his mom to tell her he is in Somalia and as soon as she heard that she had a heartattack and died.

Do you think that he is lying?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why are they crying for help now?

-They were the ones doing Crimes and ruining other people's lives

-They were the ones who didn't take advantage of the opportunities in the US

And the one who been in the US for 24 yrs talking about he called his mom to tell her he's in Mogadishu and she got a heartattack
And DIED?
:what:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly the last guy said he called his mom to tell her he is in Somalia and as soon as she heard that she had a heartattack and died.

Do you think that he is lying?

She was very ill to begin with and I think he was a lying, it either the two

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Al hamdulillah I recently got my citizenship.
The Green card only allows you to live and work in the US. A single mistake can get you deported.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
How can they be in the country 20 odd years and not obtain citizenship? People back then came here as refugees and not through tahrib. Something doesn't add up here.

Anyways maybe opening a tattoo removal shop in Somalia would be a good business idea? but then again these xoolos wouldn't be able to afford it, they can barely survive.

@R.Kelly you should self deport yourself back to Awaare since you're not compatible with the West and hate it. You will be happier away from the gaalo like this guy thought he would be when he was in the United States.

They were victims of colonialism , CIA interference , and then were forced to grow up in a white supremacist society . These men are as much victims as criminals .

Look at how he begs Trump to be allowed back to the U.S.

:mjlol:

Who has that link of that old geezer who faked an Al Shabab kidnapping and ransom on tape and begged to be allowed back?

:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts