this guy on youtube is making it seem like people of the horn have self hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
He praises other parts of Africa. But watching his interviews with Somalis, Eritreans, and Ethiopians. He has a hidden agenda against them. He picks the most ignorant and English learners from the horn to interview, He knows what he is doing. He also gets a lot of views from this topic(i would even say his highest).

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
You're looking for the Somalichan troll army to do your bidding?

Brother, you're doing it wrong.

Rename the thread title first so it triggers everyone on the site to get any traction going.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
You're looking for the Somalichan troll army to do your bidding?

Brother, you're doing it wrong.

Rename the thread title first so it triggers everyone on the site to get any traction going.
The title should have included that this blatant anti-Cushitism is being propagated by a Madow from the Bronx!!!!

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Lol this guy gets so annoyed when habeshas dont describe themselves as black. And gets annoyed when she said she's with a kurdish and keeps calling him white. Why does he care he doenst own her and she doesn't owe him anything he's African American with origins from West Africa and she's Eritrean.
He only cares about Habesha because he wants to be with them and is in his feelings being rejected

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Who's white dave that stole this guys girl.
He needs to get over Somali or Ethiopians females they don't want him because he is not good looking that's all and it's natural to stay with your own.:gaasdrink:

I think he hates somalis since he bought an Ethiopian to speak on our behalf but talks to a girl who has researched and a freshie for habeshas. Biased

Who's white dave that stole this guys girl.
He needs to get over Somali or Ethiopians females they don't want him because he is not good looking that's all and it's natural to stay with your own.:gaasdrink:

I think he hates somalis since he bought an Ethiopian to speak on our behalf but talks to a girl who has researched and a freshie for habeshas. Biased

all the people he interviewed from the horn, were all fucking clueless. But he knows that, so he invites English learners and uneducated people from the horn. He wants to makes us seem we have an identity crisis.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
all the people he interviewed from the horn, were all fucking clueless. But he knows that, so he invites English learners and uneducated people from the horn. He wants to makes us seem we have an identity crisis.
Yh I can fell the agenda he wants to show. He seems to not stand to hear from educated speakers who would tell him we don't have an inferiority complex and each of our own history. He seems like the type who only wants to hear their own words spoken by another person

I feel sorry for this brother. He thinks that Habeshas are black and African when they're actually brown and Arab. I will ask him for an interview so I can tell him how Oromos and Somalis will throw out the Habeshas and make the Horn black again.

I feel sorry for this brother. He thinks that Habeshas are black and African when they're actually brown and Arab. I will ask him for an interview so I can tell him how Oromos and Somalis will throw out the Habeshas and make the Horn black again.
Stfu you Madow, you mean make the horn Cushitic again.

Kkkk im cool with kicking out the xaar amxaaros but can we keep the muslim tigrinya men? :kendrickcry:

Do you have some kind of birth defact?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts