this guy is the biggest hater of somalis and blames all of his problems on us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
Somalis don't stink, please go to Kenya and see how badly non Somali Kenyans smell. You'll get off the bus because of the smell. As for apartments so what if we live 10 to one bedrooms, at least we live in flats. As for Eastleigh being like a foreign country, he's 'such a Kenyan' that he forgets NEP is in Kenya and the Somalis there aren't from Somalia.

Somalis don't stink, please go to Kenya and see how badly non Somali Kenyans smell. You'll get off the bus because of the smell. As for apartments so what if we live 10 to one bedrooms, at least we live in flats. As for Eastleigh being like a foreign country, he's 'such a Kenyan' that he forgets NEP is in Kenya and the Somalis there aren't from Somalia.

I think its from a film, judging from the sound affects.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Why are these people obsessed with us? What have we done to them? They have large pieces of our land illegal if anyone should be mad it should be us but no instead we are nice to them.

maman waaq

the Somali culture is thousands of years old
i think it's because of jealousy abayo because we tend to be more hardworking than these lazy idiots who stay at the same job for 40 years and don't help each other out, they know they can't survive without somalis so they attack us,jail our kids for no reason , assault us but we still help them and give them jobs because we feel sorry for them

Didn't click on that video

Somalis causing problems in what they're one of the most successful ethnic group even got high government representation

sounds like a typical jealous jerk

Pay no attention to this hillbilly, maryoleys. The Kenyan establishment still believes that Somali lives matter and will uphold its commitment to it. :sass2:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
If Somalia was half as organised as Kenya our economy would be a lot bigger than theirs. Even Meles Zenawi knew this.

Status
Not open for further replies.