This guy is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I follow him on youtube and i like his content. Great stuff.
He does the craziest stuff without even a oven

He opened my eyes to something new now I can make a pizza or lasagna back home without a oven in the middle of the miyii

:rejoice:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
He does the craziest stuff without even a oven

He opened my eyes to something new now I can make a pizza or lasagna back home without a oven in the middle of the miyii

:rejoice:

I like the fact that he cooks for poor kids, he has a great heart! It's refreshing seeing this. I want to learn how to cook great recipies and then start a restaurant for the poor back home.
There's an NGO in France that helps poor and homeless people.
I'm thinking, why not doing the same in Africa. Instead of having the help of corrupted organisation, we can collect and help poor and the ones that suffered from wars and famines.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I like the fact that he cooks for poor kids, he has a great heart! It's refreshing seeing this. I want to learn how to cook great recipies and then start a restaurant for the poor back home.
There's an NGO in France that helps poor and homeless people.
I'm thinking, why not doing the same in Africa. Instead of having the help of corrupted organisation, we can collect and help poor and the ones that suffered from wars and famines.
That’s great idea I can see myself doing something like that

This guy even fed 100 orphans it’s amazing to see the food he makes with so little equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts