This guy has know no chill

She’s 5’1 and 200 pounds and she rates herself a 7/10. I mean if that’s not delusional I don’t know what is. It was a brutal assessment by Hafeez but sometimes it’s good not to sugarcoat :manny:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Well, she handles the criticism well. She seems sweet and lovely, I wish her all the best for future endeavours

Why is everyone copying that Kevin guy?

Also, why do some women have such low self esteem that they will call up a guy to rate them and rip them into shreds?

I never see men do this. Majority of men are not going to call up a female dating coach and allow her to drag them, even if there are truth to it.

At this point, i just need to accept that women are the architects of their own misfortunes and misery. They are literally begging men to disrespect them.

Why is everyone copying that Kevin guy?

Also, why do some women have such low self esteem that they will call up a guy to rate them and rip them into shreds?

I never see men do this. Majority of men are not going to call up a female dating coach and allow her to drag them, even if there are truth to it.

At this point, i just need to accept that women are the architects of their own misfortunes and misery. They are literally begging men to disrespect them.
Kevin?

Kevin Samuels

He did the exact same thing a few weeks ago. It went viral and i think this man is setting a new trend for black dating coaches.

At this point, I can't even hate on his or this man's game. Its women who watch and actively call just to be humiliated.

It gets them views, ratings and money.

:farmajoyaab: