This goes to show that Geeljires in the UK are qasaaro! Singer Suldaan will have a concert on a Sunday night at the Troxy

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

In North America it is unacceptable, bizarre and unheard of to have a Somali concert on a Sunday night. People got work commitments.

Evidently the geeljires in the UK like @Barista @Apollo @Shoto Todoroki @Arma @Kool-Aid have no job to go to on Monday. They’re all living with hooyo on the council housing plus a meager 300 pounds Ceydh a month.

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Near Limehouse, DJ had a rodney there. Should have been somewhere like Camden or Shepard's Bush, but no, he expects Somalis to travel all the way to East London :mjlol:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

In North America it is unacceptable, bizarre and unheard of to have a Somali concert on a Sunday night. People got work commitments.

Evidently the geeljires in the UK like @Barista @Apollo @Shoto Todoroki @Arma @Kool-Aid have no job to go to on Monday. They’re all living with hooyo on the council housing plus a meager 300 pounds Ceydh a month.
I heard if you get a gurl pregnant they give you free council House and Caydh. You should go hunting Ugaas

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I heard if you get a gurl pregnant they give you free council House and Caydh. You should go hunting Ugaas
No more "single mother" caydh, Universal Credit is more tough and more requirements, well pre pandemic anyways.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I am in contract with many of them.

I must have a free house when I visit my concubines in London

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Ilkacase is also coming to London. Why are all these assholes coming when I'm not there:mad::(

Also is it everyday shit on reer UK on here:gucciwhat:

AgitatedAppropriateLacewing-max-1mb.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Adeer @Calaf

This Dj “Dhasndhaan” Zubeer is making it out to be an official hall.As if it was the Royal Albert Hall.

The man got no shame.

He knows he can fool the fobs.
They think he s highly connected.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Ilkacase is also coming to London. Why are all these assholes coming when I'm not there:mad::(

Also is it everyday shit on reer UK on here:gucciwhat:

View attachment 205535
You can watch them everyday in Somalia. Also, its in East London, so an instant turnoff.

I hear K1 LugoHotwheels is going, so basically ciyaal fish and chips going there for the thrift :mjlol:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Adeer @Calaf

This Dj “Dhasndhaan” Zubeer is making it out to be an official hall.As if it was the Royal Albert Hall.

The man got no shame.

He knows he can fool the fobs.
They think he s highly connected.
£50 for standard, £100 for VIP :mjlol:

On a Sunday evening, when everywhere closes at 5PM.

In East London

How many errs could one do. And yet, the mindless fobs will be at front seat :mindblown:

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
£50 for standard, £100 for VIP :mjlol:

On a Sunday evening, when everywhere closes at 5PM.

In East London

How many errs could one do. And yet, the mindless fobs will be at front seat :mindblown:

They are making money. A Somali hooyo said she wants to go but she doesn’t know what to do with her kids. Dj Shuluq told her we’ll pay for your ticket just find someone to look after them. Priorities all mixed up walle.

Mozart

You need people like me
From this night alone ?
Yeah. Tickets are either £50 or £100 and there are 3000 of them, and they’re nearly sold out. If you assume every ticket is £50 then they’ll make £150k and the venue is £18K to rent. After he pays security, DJs etc he’ll make close to £100K

Trending

Latest posts